Mersea Museum in 2005
- A reconstruction of a Captain's cabin in honour of the 200th
Anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar
- William Wyatt - photographs, tools from the well known Mersea
boatbuilder, including a fish trunk made him in 1952 when he was 89.
- Stowboating for Sprats - relics from some of the larger smacks
which went stowboating, photographs, and a model showing the techniques
used. Photographs of modern fishing vessels pair-trawling for sprats.
- A Sprite One Design dinghy from the 1960s
- Mersea at War. Maps of gun emplacements, minefields, and the
positions of the bombs which dropped on the island.
- Mersea holidays - photographs of holiday life on the island.
- The Pullen Family
- East Mersea Pictures
- Computer slide show with commentary - 110 pictures
of Mersea in days gone by.
Copyright Mersea Island Museum Trust 2014