Images for Mersea 32 of 3085

 Top Chapel in Mill Road, West Mersea. The building on the left at the end of the drive was a very early school on the island. The Congregational Church is now West Mersea Free Church.

The Whites lived in the Manse behind the Chapel when they moved to Mersea. Charles Cock was the Minister but lived at Brick House. The White's first shop was immediately north of the chapel drive (just off the ...
Cat1 Mersea-->Schools-->Pictures Cat2 Mersea-->Buildings

Top Chapel in Mill Road, West Mersea. The building on the left at the end of the drive was a very early school on the island. The Congregational Church is now West Mersea Free Church.
The Whites lived in the Manse behind the Chapel when they moved to Mersea. Charles Cock was the Minister but lived at Brick House. The White's first shop was immediately north of the chapel drive (just off the picture to the left) [from Alan Smith]
Osborne Series postcard. Another copy of this card was mailed 27 May 1905.
Date: Before May 1905      


Photo: Mersea Museum - Alan Smith Collection
Image ID ALS_WHI_031
Category 2 Mersea-->Buildings


    Top

This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.