Image 28 of 251
Howards Stores, run by Repton Dixon, decorated for the 1953 Coronation. On the north side of Church Road - the shop has changed, but [in 2012] the wisteria by the side of the window is still there.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Carol Wyatt Collection
Image ID CW2_P21_005
Category 1 Mersea-->Shops & Businesses
Category 2 [Display on front screen]
This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.