On 14 October 1939 Henry John Cudmore a carpenter of Kingsland Road married Irene Maud Elizabeth Smith of Peldon at West Mersea Parish Church, and here are the happy couple after the ceremony. After their marriage they lived in Queen Anne Road.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Mary Little Collection
Image ID DIS2009_MAR_031
This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.