Photo taken in Mell Road about 1890.


Captain Billy Redgewell owned smack Kingfisher CK 7.


The house Caprice was later named Mount House and demolished years ago to make way for 2 new houses. 
Cat1 Tollesbury-->Road Scenes Cat2 Transport - buses and carriers Cat3 Tollesbury-->People

Photo taken in Mell Road about 1890.
Captain Billy Redgewell owned smack Kingfisher CK 7.
The house Caprice was later named Mount House and demolished years ago to make way for 2 new houses.
Date: c1890      


Photo: Mersea Museum - Julian Redgewell
Image ID PBIB_RDG_001
Category 1 Tollesbury-->Road Scenes
Category 2 Transport - buses and carriers
Category 3 Tollesbury-->People

This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.