1. Heybridge Basin. Ketch barges HAROLD 112737 on the left and PRINCESS MAY on the right.
HAROLD was skippered by Harry Stone. The Stone family lived ...
Image ID CG22_060
2. Railway Track, Tollesbury, Essex.
Used in "More from Tollesbury Past" by Keith Lovell, which says:
"The obsolete track to Tollesbury Pier Station is ...
Image ID CG22_070
3. Corner of West Street and North Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_156
4. A group of passengers waiting at Tollesbury Pier Station - the end of the Tollesbury Light Railway.
Image ID CG22_280
5. Cows being driven into Hunts Farm at the top of Station Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_361
6. Opening Day of Marine Lake, Tollesbury. The lake was opened by Lady de Crespigny. See "Tollesbury to the Year 2000" page 229 for much more on the Marine ...
Date: 8 June 1907
Image ID CG22_374
7. Church Street, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Postcard 141250.
Image ID CG22_379
8. White's Milliners and Drapers shop, Tollesbury.
From Tollesbury Past:
White's Drapers. White's new shop shared part of the Barclay's Bank building. It ...
Image ID CG22_406
9. The Blacksmith, East Road, Tollesbury. Joe Gurton. Used in More from Tollesbury Past, plate 15.
Image ID CG22_412
10. Carnival Float. Lorry from C.R. Saye.
Image ID CG22_423
Image ID CG22_500