1. Cudmore Grove & the bowling Green in the 1920s. Ordnance Survey maps of the time use the name Cudmore Grove for the row of woodland upper left on the ...
Image ID WLD_FEN_001
2. Minnie and Blossom with Arthur Lord. Fen Farm.
Image ID WLD_FEN_021
3. By the pond, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_027
4. Hen House, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_031
5. Fen Farm House, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_033
6. Stack Yard, Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_035
7. Houseboat in the creek below Fen Farm, East Mersea. It was owned by a retired ballet dancer "Miss Collette" who was the wife of a famous new magnate, Reuter. In ...
Image ID WLD_FEN_041
8. Fen Farm, East Mersea
Image ID WLD_FEN_053
9. East Mersea Fete. Tug of War. Winners Ladies Team. Fen Farm Fairies.
Back L-R 1. Olive Doyle, 2. Mrs Crompton, 3. Dave Obee,4. Mabel Lord, 5. Mrs ...
Date: August 1979
Image ID WLD_FEN_117
10. Ralph to the rescue - Shell Beach, Fen Farm. Land Rover in the mud.
Image ID WLD_FEN_163
11. East Mersea Fete 2002. Fen Farm Fairies win tug of war.
Jim Sunnucks, Simon Santer, Richard Barrett.
Date: August 2002
Image ID WLD_FEN_211
12. Mersea Island Ploughing Match, in the field along Dawes Lane.
Date: 18 October 2008
Image ID WLD_FEN_323