1. 1937 Coronation Arch decorated by May Bros, Langenhoe. Pete Tye Common at the bottom of Langenhoe hill - the boundary of the parish. "Welcome to Loyal West ...
Date: cMay 1937
Image ID ALS_WHI_002
2. Langenhoe Church. Postcard published by M. Harrison, Post Office, Abberton.
From Rev. H.K. and Mrs Hudson, Wadham, West Mersea, to Mrs Repton Dixon. ...
Image ID CW2_PCD_001
Warning - no display image found
3. Ted Allen from Langenhoe. Photograph by Douglas Went.
From an article in Essex Countryside magazine by Gwen Mayhew, Sep/Oct 1959.
Image ID EC59_09_284_003
4. Langenhoe Church following the 1884 Essex Earthquake. The church was rebuilt from old materials two years after the 1884 earthquake. However, following ...
Date: cMay 1884
Image ID IA004743
5. A ghost of a church. Daily Mail article on Langenhoe church, speculating that it was demolished because of alleged paranormal happenings in the 1940.
Date: 13 July 2007
Image ID JB01_EREP_011
6. Jack Botham aerial photograph 1734. Langenhoe Lion looking east.
The Langenhoe Lion closed 2011 and was demolished November 2019.
Abberton School is ...
Image ID JBA_838
7. The hall, the cottage and the church.
Langenhoe Hall seen in the centre of the pciture surrounded by farm buildings, cottage and church. It is now the home ...
Image ID LH28_007
8. Langenhoe Church - the beginning of the end.
Semprini opens swimming pool - see LH29_012_001
Scouts - retirement of Mr George Sturges. Richard Lucas ...
Image ID LH29_012
9. Report on the East Anglian Earthquake by Meldola and White, pages 64 and 65.
Image ID MAW_P064
10. Report on the East Anglian Earthquake by Meldola and White, pages 66 and 67.
Image ID MAW_P066
11. Abberton, looking towards Langenhoe Lion. P.G. Page, Groceries Provision merchant on left.
Image ID MMC_P95_047
12. Fire guts Essex barn. £25,000 of damage caused to straw-filled barn at Langenhoe.
Image ID MST_OPA_413
13. The School, Langenhoe.
Image ID RG11_431
14. The Causeway, Langenhoe.
Image ID RG11_433
15. North east Essex Regional Planning Scheme (West Mersea Area) Scheme Map.
Sheet 1A Pete Tye Common and Langenhoe boundary.
Date: 31 July 1935
Image ID WMC_024_007
16. North east Essex Regional Planning Scheme (West Mersea Area) Scheme Map.
Sheet 2. Langenhoe marshes
Date: 31 July 1935
Image ID WMC_024_011
| || |