331. L-R 1., 2. Margaret Hewes, 3., 4. Mrs Hipkin (or is it Mrs Winifred Hipson née Mason, Margaret Hewes' sister ?)
Image ID HEWK_OPA_055
332. Snowball Hewes & Thomas
Image ID HEWK_OPA_057
333. Sid Hewes
Image ID HEWK_OPA_061
334. Florrie Hewes, daughter of Charlie and Kate Elizabeth Hewes. She married James Ninian Maley, an Officer in the Merchant Navy, in 1933. They had 2 daughters and ...
Image ID HEWK_OPA_063
335. John Hewes m. Annie Hewes
Image ID HEWK_OPA_065
336. Annie Hewes, daughter of Sidney Hewes.
Image ID HEWK_OPA_067
337. Mary Hewes married William Coveney
Image ID HEWK_OPA_071
338. Dabchicks Sailing Club. 1947 Laying-up supper at the White Hart and Prize List.
Prizes ANN - W. Curtis, DABCHICK - N. Hewes, MARJORIE - Kent, GREY GULL - ...
Date: 6 November 1947
Image ID HEWK_OPA_077
339. Chum Hewes & 'Dubbie' French on smack WATERLILY
Image ID HWC_AB3_027
340. Mersea Prefects 1954. Summer Term. Headmaster Mr C.R. Westcott.
Back row L-R 1. Victor Ponder (Peldon), Geoff Carter (Abberton), 3. Roy Bloomfield, 4. Alan ...
Date: cJuly 1954
Image ID IA01_SCH_021
341. Photograph outside Chatters' Bungalow in St. Peters Road.
Back L-R 1. Clara Ward, 2., 3. Irene Gant, 4. Sheila Chatters, 6. Hilda Cudmore, 6., 7. Mrs ...
Image ID JKN_071
342. Kathleen Tamar Young. Daughter of Alberta Kate Hewes (1891 - 1941) and Richard Young. She was an actress and her stage name was Kay Young, she was in several ...
Image ID KTY_001
343. A Remembrance of Olivier. An that includes Laurence Olivier, but is primarily about Kathleen Eason. From 2C Press, Ridgefield, Connecticut, 27 July 1989. ...
Date: 27 July 1989
Image ID KTY_003
344. Kathleen Eason - article from 2C Press, Ridgefield, Connecticut, 27 July 1989. Kathleen Eason was born Kathleen Young, later Kathleen Wilding, Kathleen ...
Date: 27 July 1989
Image ID KTY_005
345. Kay Young, singer and actress - a signed photograph sold on Ebay December 2012. Kay was born Kathleen Tamar Young, daughter of Alberta Kate Hewes and Richard ...
Image ID KTY_007
346. Kay Young as the Barmaid - "In Which We Serve", 1942. Video file ID VV010430 contains this scene from the film.
Image ID KTY_011
347. Mersea Firemen parade in Barfield Road, Wings for Victory Week
World War 2 Mersea Firemen Victory Parade Names.
L-R Alan Lee, Cliff Smith, Chippy Pullen ...
Date: 25 May 1943
Image ID LH17_FIRE_023
348. West Mersea School - Bird Bath Garden.
Mary Cornelius, Joan Hewes twin sister of May Hewes.
Image ID LH2_037
349. School Garden - The Shrubbery. May Hewes.
Image ID LH2_038
350. British Legion Club - Christmas
1. and 2. Burton Hewes with his wife Ella née Farthing., 3. Mysterious man with mask, 4. Ted Mills (Lil Clarke's ...
Image ID LIL_003
351. Causeway at the Hard on Coast Road. Ella and Burton Hewes. Early 1930s. Lilywhite postcard WM3.
Image ID LIL_OPA_047
352. Wedding announcement - Albert Basil Clarke and Gladys Hempstead.
Bridesmaids Miss Kathleen Hewes and Miss Patricia Hart. Best Man Mr Ben Clarke.
Date: 22 April 1939
Image ID LIL_OPA_121
353. Cecil Geoffrey Hewes ['Ces' Hewes] - Royal Navy Papers.
Born 12 April 1922, West Mersea.
Image ID MCL_CES_011
354. Cecil Geoffrey Hewes ['Ces' Hewes] - Royal Navy Papers.
24 May 1940 EUROPA [ HMS EUROPA was the shore establishment at 'Sparrows Nest', Lowestoft ...
Date: 24 May 1940
Image ID MCL_CES_013
355. Sale of lots in the Firs Estate - names, addresses and areas. Attachment to letter from Fenn Auctioneers, Colchester.
G.H. Hewes, C.A. French, L. French, ...
Date: 1 March 1907
Image ID MMC_P868A_013
356. Chum Rudlin Hewes, Harry Mussett's uncle on the DEERHOUND
Image ID MSH_001
357. Lily Hewes, great grandmother Mussett. Caroline Hewes. Bella Appleby, great aunt Hewes.
Image ID MSH_005
358. Henry Robert Mussett, grandfather. 1877 - 1903. Married Lilian Hewes.
Image ID MSH_007
359. Lily Hewes, wife of Henry Thomas Mussett 1877 - 1901.
Image ID MSH_017
360. Lily Mussett (née Hewes), wife of Henry Thomas Mussett 1877 - 1901.
Image ID MSH_019