91. Corner of West Street and North Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_156
92. Cows being driven into Hunts Farm at the top of Station Road, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG22_361
93. Tolleshunt D'Arcy Road, Tollesbury.
More from Tollesbury Past, plate 41:
About 1930. Looking back into Tollesbury (West Street), the cottage ...
Image ID CG2_001
94. High Street, Tollesbury postcard 63821.
Used in Tollesbury Past, photo 25.
Date: Before June 1910
Image ID CG2_024
Image ID CG2_025
96. North Street, Tollesbury. Postcard 63818
Used in Tollesbury Past, photo 24.
Image ID CG3_006
97. Tollesbury Housing Scheme. F Hutton Contractor, Birch.
Image ID CG3_009
Image ID CG3_014
99. Tollesbury. A pre-war view with ships laid up in the river. Postcard 96172.
Date: Before 1939
Image ID CG4_009
100. Old and New Tollesbury. Barclay & Co. Bank. White's trade bicycle.
The photograph appears in "Tollesbury to the Year 2000" with the caption "Cottages which ...
Image ID DWS_181
101. Mell Road, Tollesbury
Image ID DWS_185
102. Woodrope Road, Tollesbury
Image ID DWS_187
103. Photo taken in Mell Road about 1890.
Captain Billy Redgewell owned smack Kingfisher CK 7.
The house Caprice was later named Mount House and ...
Image ID PBIB_RDG_001
104. Tollesbury Square. From a 1950s slide taken by Mary Sime.
Image ID PBIB_SIM1_025
105. A 1950s slide taken by Mary Sime. Film processed May 1964.
Date: cMay 1964
Image ID PBIB_SIM5_029
106. Mell Lane, Tollesbury - thought to be Wycke Lane off Mell Lane.
Image ID PBIB_TOL_125
107. Tollesbury Carnival - Hasler Road.
Image ID TBL_TCA_507