31. Tollesbury Congregational Church. Interior. Postcard mailed QE2 stamp date unreadable.
Image ID CG11_115
32. Congregational Church, Tollesbury. The building on the right advertises G.W. Coates & Son.
Image ID CG11_121
33. Tollesbury Boys School. Photograph used in Tollesbury Past, plate 68.
Date: Before 1920
Image ID CG21_165
34. Tollesbury School.
Image ID CG21_166
35. Sold. The Institute, Tollesbury. Hunts Farm Close in foreground.
Image ID CG21_211
36. The Blacksmith, East Road, Tollesbury. Joe Gurton. Used in More from Tollesbury Past, plate 15.
Image ID CG22_412
Image ID CG22_500
Image ID CG28_021
39. Street north side with Hope Inn extreme right. The board for Osbornes buses on the left advertises trips to Clacton and Mersea.
Image ID CG29_045
40. Ancient Cottages, Tollesbury
Image ID CG2_013
Image ID CG3_023
42. Off to Church. Outside "Roosevelt" (now 87 East Street) at the top of Woodrolfe Road, a bride waits to board the carriage pulled by two fine horses to take her ...
Image ID MBK_TPT_011_001
43. Edith Mussett née Sampson.
Lorna Ann and Keith Walter Mussett.
58 Station Road, Tollesbury
Image ID PBIB_NAV_301
44. The lockup beside the church. A 1950s slide taken by Mary Sime.
Date: cMay 1964
Image ID PBIB_SIM5_032
45. Coastguard Station, Tollesbury. Postcard 71489 dated 13th August 1913
Date: Before August 1913
Image ID PBIB_TOL_131
46. WW2 Naval Watchtower south of Tollesbury. It was used as a control centre for mines in the River Blackwater. There is much more information on the SEAX ...
Date: 19 August 2011
Image ID TM3_0985
| || |