East Mersea Parish Church, 1905. An early photo of the church. Note the twin five bar gates into the churchyard and also the stile built to give parishioners easier access over the wooden fence. A sack containing feed for waiting horses can be seen in front of the wall.
Photo: Ron Green Collection
Image ID RG03_691
Category 1 Mersea-->East
Category 2 Mersea-->Buildings
This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.