Image 10 of 152
Houseboats. ERYCINA (left) and EVANDRA (Fifie) formerly WMYC headquarters. In 1910 EVANDRA is mentioned in Yachting World [BOX115_001] as providing accommodation for nine members. The EVANDRA had been bought by Mersea Yacht Club (as West Mersea Yacht Club was initially known) from their Captain, Frederick Leith. She was sold in 1916.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Carol Wyatt Collection
Image ID CW5_093
Category 1 Mersea-->Houseboats
Category 2 Mersea-->Coast Road
This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.