History of the Bean Family Page 9.
[ Children of Alexander and Anne Bean contd ]
4. Willoughby born 19 June 1772, died at 8, Sydney Place Bath 18 May 1862. He was a major in the Coldstream Guards and married Elizabeth Haffey and had 4 sons and 7 daughters.
5. James born May 1774 died in infancy
6. Emily born July 1775, married General Alex. Watson
Royal Artillery and had 3 sons and 3 daughters. She died 24 May 1826 at Amard near St. Omer France, and is buried there with her youngest daughter Emily who died 30 June 1826. Her fifth child Lieut. Albert Watson of the Ceylon Rifles married in 1830 Miss Isabella Forbes.
7. Louisa born 8 June 1777 died June 1840
8. Edwin Samuel born 11 Jan 1779 married in 1808 Frances Green of Brentwood Essex, at Marylebone and had 8 sons and 4 daughters. He died 2 June 1852 and was buried at Peldon, Nr Colchester - also his wife. (Both died at Peldon Hall).
Alexander Bean (son of John and Barbara Bean) and his wife are buried in a vault in Wanstead Churchyard. She died 26 December 1827. Her parents Mr John Dickenson and his wife Catherine are buried in the same vault. John Dickenson died 3 Aug 1787 aged 70. Catherine Dickenson died 4 Jan 1789 aged 80. They left one son ...
This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.