Image 41 of 154
Search for Image ID ""Images for Mersea-->East 41 of 154|
East Mersea Church Interior 1912. The box pews were replaced with chairs in 1913. Photo from A Short History of the Parish Churches of East Mersea and West Mersea, by J.B. Bennett. 1977 impression. Photographer not known.
Photo: Mersea Museum
Image ID IA004145
Category 1 Mersea-->Buildings
Category 2 Mersea-->East
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.