Image 1

 East Mersea Church - the East Window.

The window was given by the family of Ernest Arthur Lazarus Barlow after the end of WW1. The artist was Thomas Curtis 1854-1924. The installers were Ward and Hughes and the glass was made by Howard Burkin OBE. 
Cat1 Mersea-->Buildings Cat2 Mersea-->East

East Mersea Church - the East Window.
The window was given by the family of Ernest Arthur Lazarus Barlow after the end of WW1. The artist was Thomas Curtis 1854-1924. The installers were Ward and Hughes and the glass was made by Howard Burkin OBE.
Date: c2004      


Photo: Mersea Museum - Gene and Tony Clifton
Image ID LZB_PAP_001
Category 1 Mersea-->Buildings
Category 2 Mersea-->East


    Top

This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.