Search for Image ID "MBK_HOM_001" |
The House of Marney by John Goodwin
John Goodwin was a pen name and he was Sidney David Gowing born 1878. With his wife Muriedl he lived at various addresses in West Mersea in the 1930s, finally in Victory Road, in a wooden house (Beacon House) on the east side just north of the folley to St Peters Road.
Photo: Mersea Museum
Image ID MBK_HOM_001
Category 1 Books
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.