Search for Image ID "" |
Sylvia Cottages, Hardy's Green, Birch.
The cottages were built in 1910, probably for the Birch Hall estate. Charles James Round of Birch Hall married Sylvia de Zoete of Layer Marney in 1910, and the cottages would have been named to commemorate the event.
Photo: Mersea Museum
Image ID SLV_003_003
Category 1 Birch-->Buildings
Category 2 Birch-->Hardy's Green
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.