Search for Image ID ""Image 1

 Document dated 5th June 1635 which confirms that John Lawrence [Junior] has made an agreement to transfer the property to John Anger [his son-in-law].

The property, part of an estate known as Sleyes, was formerly owned by his father John Lawrence [Senior] and left to his two daughters, Dorkis and Mary Lawrence. Following his sisters' deaths John Lawrence [Junior] is now the lawful ...
Cat1 Places-->Peldon-->Buildings

Document dated 5th June 1635 which confirms that John Lawrence [Junior] has made an agreement to transfer the property to John Anger [his son-in-law].
The property, part of an estate known as Sleyes, was formerly owned by his father John Lawrence [Senior] and left to his two daughters, Dorkis and Mary Lawrence. Following his sisters' deaths John Lawrence [Junior] is now the lawful heir.
For transcription see SLY_001_101
Date: 5 June 1635      


Photo: Peldon History Project
Image ID SLY_001_011


    Top

This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.