Search for Image ID "TBM_011_001" |
Choir stalls placed in Birch Church in memory of the Rev. Edwin Percy Luard, who was rector of Birch and Layer Breton from 1907 to 1947, were dedicated on Sunday evening by the Bishop of Chelmsford. The service was conducted by the Rev. G. Armstrong, the present rector of Birch, seen here with the bishop.
Photo: Mersea Museum - T.B. Millatt
Image ID TBM_011_001
Category 1 Birch-->Church
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.