The Gables, West Mersea. Postcard mailed 11 April 1919 to Mr F.G. Unwin, 30 Patshull Rod, Kentish Town. "Dear Daddy".
The Gables stood in a large garden at the junction of Yorick Avenue and Melrose Road. It was built in 1909.
Date: Before April 1919
Photo: Mersea Museum - WMTC
Image ID WMC_001_009
Category 1 Mersea-->Buildings
This image is part of the Mersea Island Museum Collection.