Image 93 of 108
93 of 108 Slide Show Running|
Tolleshunt D'Arcy Road, Tollesbury.
About 1930. Looking back into Tollesbury (West Street), the cottage (left) remains, but those opposite were pulled down. The cemetery entrance can be seen, and the signpost to a now non-existant footpath diagonally across the field to Prentice Hall Lane. Behind the cyclist (left) are the cart lodges of Croft's Farm, remaining until the early 1970s.
Photo: Mersea Museum - Cedric Gurton Tollesbury
Image ID CG2_001
Category 1 Tollesbury-->Road Scenes
This image is part of the Mersea Museum Collection.