Mistral - Journal of the Mersea Island Society. 1993.
|Mistral 1993 partial index:
- Swimming Pool for Mersea ?
- Chateau Mersea - East Mersea Vineyard, by David Cardy.
- The New Hall at St. Peter and St. Paul [West Mersea Parish Church] by Alan Balls.
- Lifeboat Station by K.M.H.
- Mersea's Packing Shed by David Cardy.
- The Surge Barrier at Wivenhoe by Nicholas Butler.
- All the King's Men. Rev. Pierrepont Edwards and Gallipoli.
Numerous drawings by Don Butlin.
Museum copy Accession No. 2011-09-007I.
All pages scanned from a borrowed copy.
|Author: Kathleen Haines Editor|
Mistral. Journal of the Mersea Island Society. January 1993.
Mistral. Journal of the Mersea Island Society. January 1993. Page 17.
The Pyrenees Project by David Cardy and Hugh Phillips.
Doug Powell, warden of the youth camp at East Mersea, and the Pyrenees Project - an outdoor activity camp in an old water mill in the French Pyrenees.
Source: Mersea Museum / Ron Green