1. The Hard. Wm. Wyatt slipway. Photograph from Joan Pullen.
Image ID AN02_002_001
2. West Mersea Hard. Notice in background is 'Ryland' (paints ?).
Joan Pullen second from left.
Image ID AN02_002_003
3. Photograph from Joan Pullen. Coast Road on right.
Image ID AN02_002_005
4. West Mersea Hard - Wm. Wyatt slipway in background. Joan Pullen on left, Violet Green centre ?
Image ID AN02_002_007
5. West Mersea Hard. Joan Pullen on the left and Winifred Joan Mussett on the right. This was the only beach available during WW2.
Date: August 1941
Image ID AN02_002_009
6. Joan Pullen on PEDRO I. Poster on bulkhead for Mersea - Bradwell Motor Boat Service.
Image ID AN02_002_011