1. Beach huts at West Mersea
Image ID ATK_005
2. Mersea regatta 1957
Image ID ATK_011
3. 1953 Fred Smith delivering bread!
Image ID ATK_013
4. Fred Smith delivering bread!
Image ID ATK_015
5. Horace French
Date: February 1981
Image ID ATK_017
6. Beach Tea Gardens - Spinney Cafe 1946/47
Image ID ATK_019
7. Fleet View Stores, Coast Road.
Alf Parrish left
Image ID ATK_021
8. Fleet View Stores, Coast Road
By 2019, this was Backwater Pearl
Image ID ATK_023
9. Outside Fleet View Stores. L-R Janice Tucker, Alf Parish, Mrs Howland
Image ID ATK_025
10. Outside Fleet View Stores, Coast Road. Alf Parrish on left.
Image ID ATK_029
11. St Peter's Meadow - the Cricket Field. From Coast Road looking across Besom towards Tollesbury.
Image ID ATK_031
12. Hove Creek and houseboats.
Image ID ATK_033
13. Ted Woolf oyster pits on Coast Road - just visible distant left is the laid up ship PHILOCTETES, which was in the Blackwater June 1946 to April 1948
Image ID ATK_035
14. John Tucker (Alan's brothers) and Michael Ralph, by the old boating lake.
Image ID ATK_037
15. Janice Parrish - Alan Tucker's wife. Mid 1950s. Beach huts and Spinney Cafe behind.
Image ID ATK_039
16. Janice Parrish and Patricia Catchpole on the beach near the Spinney Cafe.
Image ID ATK_041
17. Dawn at West Mersea - just across water from Bradwell where St. Cedd landed on his pilgrimage to bring the Christian faith to Essex. Newspaper cutting.
Image ID ATK_043
18. Bottom of Kingsland Road
Image ID ATK_045