1. Home Farm, East Mersea. The farmhouse was demolished in the 1950s, roof tiles from the house were re-used on the present bungalow. Postcard 101902.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_011
2. Pond was on the east side of Weir Farm, is now filled in.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_053
3. East Mersea Hall.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_071
4. The Bungalows, Sunny Beach, East Mersea. This became known as Coopers Beach. The chalets were replaced by caravans by 2000.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_074
5. Cosway's Caravan Site in East Mersea was developed in the 1950s.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_081
6. Golf House, East Mersea. It was erected in 1910 when the first 10 holes of the golf course were developed. Postcard 101906.
Image ID DIS2004_EME_094