1. Band. Mersea Cycle Depot.
Image ID GSM_OPA_003
2. David Stoker, Richard Whiting, David Mussett, Ken Mole, John Benns
Image ID GSM_OPA_005
3. Ben Clarke late 1920s/early 1930. PU2323.
Image ID GSM_OPA_009
4. Coast Road aerial view.
Image ID GSM_OPA_013
5. Kingsland Road. Postcard 470.
Image ID GSM_OPA_017
6. Queens Corner. Ivy Cottage.
Image ID GSM_OPA_019
7. The brickfields run by Clifford White behind Underwoods Garage in West Mersea.
Sid Greenleaf, not known, Bill Gasson, Ernie Dixon Tim Mole and Kenny Bacon.
Image ID GSM_OPA_021
Image ID GSM_OPA_023
9. ROLAND of Mersea.
ROLAND was a shipbuilding project - a small Rhine cruise ship which was constructed on the public hard by the Dabchicks but ...
Image ID GSM_OPA_025
10. Geof & Harold Mole 1935/6
Image ID GSM_OPA_027
11. Geof, Harold & Raymond D'Wit with his sheep. Top Firs Chase c1935
Image ID GSM_OPA_029
12. Tom Williams, Moray Jay, Oliver Henry Mole (Tim) - Legion
Image ID GSM_OPA_031
13. British Legion - pram race.
Image ID GSM_OPA_037
14. British Legion - pram race.
Image ID GSM_OPA_039
15. Bert Hempstead - Legion
Image ID GSM_OPA_041
16. Bill Taylor, Henry Chapman, Reg Sales - Legion
Image ID GSM_OPA_043
17. ? ? Harold Mole, Ron Procter, Geof Mole
Image ID GSM_OPA_045
18. Fairhaven Cafe and chalets, all demolished 1971 to build Fairhaven Court.
Image ID GSM_OPA_047
19. Barfield Road Council Houses
Image ID GSM_OPA_053
20. Barfield Road Council Houses
Image ID GSM_OPA_057
21. Firemen on the visit of Mr Charles W.A. Scott
Date: 13 July 1932
Image ID GSM_OPA_065