1. Rye Harbour Regatta 1902. Great Uncle John Milgate.
Image ID MIL_OPA_011
2. Submarine - 1977 Regatta
Image ID MIL_OPA_017
3. Dabchicks at Bradwell. West Mersea Dabchicks at the Green Man 1948 L-R Top Row Sid Sherwood, Billy Johnson, Joe Hewes, Leo M-S, Reg Hempstead, Peter Mason L-R ...
Image ID MIL_OPA_027
4. The PURITAN on the mooring at bottom of Thornfleet. There is no 'Colchester' on name board.
Image ID MIL_OPA_035
5. Bill Wyatt and Bert Cudmore (Jack Cudmore's father?) in the Sailing and Social Club
Image ID MIL_OPA_043
6. Ted Vince, John Milgate, Percy French, Albert Milgate (Chicks), Sooty Mussett taken in Lane
Image ID MIL_OPA_061
7. Photo Taken by Essex County Newspapers August 26th 1978 L-R Alpha-Pitt, Bill Wilkinson, 'Snowball' Hewes, Cyril Coates, 'Navvy' Mussett, Dick Harman, Hervey ...
Date: 26 August 1978
Image ID MIL_OPA_063
8. Titled 'some of the lads from the village' - Mussetts ?
Image ID MIL_OPA_071
9. Bert Hempstead on motorcycle EV6989. Johnny Hart's Hairdressing in High Street, behind Arthur Cock's butchers.
EV registrations were issued in Essex March ...
Image ID MIL_OPA_073
10. West Mersea Town Regatta. Postcard W.Mersea No.73
Image ID MIL_OPA_075
11. Uncle Whitey Mussett, (Aunt Maud's husband). By the barometer at the Square, Coast Road.
On the right is Kenny Bacon - on bicycle with acetylene light.
Image ID MIL_OPA_093
12. Children in the Old City. Cornerways in background. The biggest boy is Archie Hempstead.
Image ID MIL_OPA_133
13. Sooty Mussett, Ted Vince. On Coast Road with Gowens in the background.
Front row 1. Ted Vince, 2., 3. (old) John Milgate, 4., 5. Sotty Mussett.
Image ID MIL_OPA_135
14. Children at the bottom of The Lane, with Old Victory and Cornerways in the background.
L-R 1. Ernest French, 2. Connie French, 3. Len French, 4. Ed Wyatt, ...
Image ID MIL_OPA_137
15. L-R Phil Darby (owner of THISBE), David Bacon, Jenny Milgate, John Milgate outside WMYC (during Regatta) c1956/7
Wendy Brady's knee is just visible.
Image ID MIL_OPA_139
16. Zebedee Milgate
Image ID MIL_OPA_141
17. There are two concrete boats in this picture. On the left is CRETACRE, built Hamworthy in 1918 and owned in Mersea 1933-38. In the centre is MOLLIETTE - a well ...
Image ID MIL_OPA_177
18. High Tide 2nd March 1949. Group on right - Dick Haward & Richard, 'Chippy' Pullen &'Tiddler' Mole.
Date: 2 March 1949
Image ID MIL_OPA_197
19. Mersea - Bradwell Motor Boat Service July to September 1932. 2/6 return, no single fares. Agents are Digby Bros Ironmongers Mersea and Mr A.G. Bruce, the Green ...
Date: 19 July 1932.
Image ID MIL_OPA_517
20. JULIA on launch day at Wyatts. Simon Cutts.
Image ID MIL_OPA_529
21. CK187 SARAH ANN 7.37grt (6net) cutter. 28.8'x9.3'x3.7'. 26' keel. C.1886 (about) at Maldon.6/9/1887 Number allocated. 17/11/1922 Owned by George Owen (master), ...
Image ID MIL_OPA_533
22. West Mersea Town Regatta
Date: 12 August 1978
Image ID MIL_OPA_537
23. Tom Lungley and NIPPY - ran trips from the beach.
Image ID MIL_OPA_549