|Found 8 images - displaying 1 to 8|
1. Thatched Cottages (now called "Stable Fields") at Hardy's Green, Birch. 1930s. Possibly Jean and Bernard Pepper standing in road.
Photo 90A, also perhaps ...
Image ID PBA_090_AAA
2. Hardy's Green, Birch. "Stable Fields" Cottage on right, now having a cedar shingle roof in place of thatch. On left are the cottages where Mr Patten, Les Polley ...
Date: July 1994
Image ID PBA_090_BBB
3. Hardy's Green, Birch, showing numbers 7, 8, 9 and 10 Priory Cottages.
Photo 90C P.A.
Image ID PBA_090_CCC
4. Hardy's Green, Birch, looking towards numbers 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Priory Cottages, with "Garden Fields" white cottage beyond on right.
Chris Faircloth ...
Image ID PBA_090_DDD
5. Hardy's Green - cottages opposite Clarks Lane by entrance to "Helens".
Photo 90E P.A.
Image ID PBA_090_EEE
6. Pudding Green, with Pudding Lane on left, Birch village sign on green, and view up hill to to Winstree Cottages.
Image ID PBA_090_FFF
7. Birch - view south towards Pudding Green.
Image ID PBA_090_GGG
8. Thatched Cottages at Hardy's Green, Birch, later Stable Field Cottage.
Image ID PBA_090_XAA