1. The hard winter of 1962-63. The Hard and Causeway
Date: cFebruary 1963
Image ID RMY_OPA_001
2. Ice. Ralph Merry surveying the scene.
Date: cFebruary 1963
Image ID RMY_OPA_003
3. Beach Bungalows, West Mersea. Kingsland Beach and Lavender Cottage.
Image ID RMY_OPA_007
4. Romano British Urn, Found at the Great Barrow W. Mersea. May 24 - 1912.
Postcard postmarked 1913.
Image ID RMY_OPA_011
5. George Thompson. REBEL. Tony Cole c1962
Image ID RMY_OPA_015
6. STORMY PETREL. Don Procter, Reg D'Wit
Image ID RMY_OPA_017
7. Vigia Goosebury Fair to Heybridge c1973
Image ID RMY_OPA_019
8. REBEL C27. Brightlingsea One Design.
Image ID RMY_OPA_021
9. REBEL C27. Brightlingsea One Design
Image ID RMY_OPA_023
10. 2005 Mersea Regatta - Frank Thompson
Date: August 2005
Image ID RMY_OPA_025
11. Fingringhoe - Ferry Road at high tide, looking across to Wivenhoe.
Image ID RMY_OPA_029
12. Birds on Ralph's skiff.
Image ID RMY_OPA_035
Image ID RMY_OPA_037
14. John Stopford. Bill Read's boat rounding the Fishery Buoy in a race from Wivenhoe. Ralph started the race, a previous year, but at this point seems to have ...
Image ID RMY_OPA_041
15. Stopford. Fishery Buoy in a race from Wivenhoe.
Image ID RMY_OPA_043
16. Mr Stopford presenting prize to Doreen Cragie at Wivenhoe Sailing Club.
Image ID RMY_OPA_045
17. Ralph Merry on his mother's knee - old boat in front of the chalet on Kingsland Beach. Cora Lyn in background.
Image ID RMY_OPA_055
18. Shaped stones found off Coopers beach. 2 groups of 11 stones, more scattered. Crudely tapered on 4 sides
Image ID RMY_OPA_061
19. Stones found on shore by Coopers Beach. See ...
Image ID RMY_OPA_063
20. Smacks in Buzz'n. CK159 DOROTHY, CK213 BOADICEA, CK44 MAYFLOWER
Image ID RMY_OPA_069
21. BOADICEA CK213. West Mersea Town Regatta.
Date: August 2006
Image ID RMY_OPA_071
22. Seal - late Oct 2007
Date: c28 October 2007
Image ID RMY_OPA_075
23. Salcott Creek looking across to Mersea. Withies. Don Rainbird's smack's boat.
Date: June 2007
Image ID RMY_OPA_077
24. Cobmarsh Island pit
Date: October 2007
Image ID RMY_OPA_085
25. Rays'n late Aug 2007 looking towards Foulness.
Date: c28 August 2007
Image ID RMY_OPA_091
26. Frank Thompson on MAYFLOWER
Date: June 2006
Image ID RMY_OPA_093
27. Smack shrimping. Malet Merry standing on rail.
Image ID RMY_OPA_097
28. Barge FLY --- Fingringhoe Wick.
Built 1899 Official No. 110192, owned by Goldsmith.
Image ID RMY_OPA_099
29. MY ALICE CK348.
Image ID RMY_OPA_105
30. Buzz'n and the end of the beach
Image ID RMY_OPA_111