1. Beach boats and barges on the Southend shore about 1913. This photograph was taken to the east of Southend Pier and the town's gasworks jetty is at the exteme ...
From: Gaff Rig / Smacks
Image ID BOXB3_310_001_001
2. The blue hulled ENDEAVOUR, K4, and the green hulled ASTRA, K2, prepare for the start at Southend on Sea regatta in 1934. Both have a single reef in the mainsail ...
Image ID BOXB5_013_049
3. Marine Parade, Southend-on-Sea
Image ID BOXF_175_001_001
4. Barge GANNET of London near the Southend-on-sea Gas Works Jetty. It was probably taken about 1904/5 as just visible at the edge of the image is the Metropole, ...
Image ID IA003840
5. Pier Head, Southend on Sea, with barges alongside.
Image ID RG27_403
6. Southend pier, paddlesteamer alongside.
Image ID RG27_407
7. Southend beach and ketch rigged trip boat. Postcard mailed Sep 1933
Date: Before September 1933
Image ID RG27_409
8. Southend beach orig card mailed Jun 1925
Date: Before June 1925
Image ID RG27_411
9. Southend beach orig card mailed Sep 1910
Date: Before 1910
Image ID RG27_413
10. Southend beach
Image ID RG27_415
11. The NEW PRINCE OF WALES, Southend-on-Sea. Built by Alec Fowler at Bosham in 1923, and lost at Dunkirk in 1940.
Image ID SHB_PCD_003