1. Beach boats and barges on the Southend shore about 1913. This photograph was taken to the east of Southend Pier and the town's gasworks jetty is at the exteme...
From: Gaff Rig / Smacks
Image ID BOXB3_310_001_001
2. The blue hulled ENDEAVOUR, K4, and the green hulled ASTRA, K2, prepare for the start at Southend on Sea regatta in 1934. Both have a single reef in the mainsail...
Image ID BOXB5_013_049
3. Marine Parade, Southend-on-Sea
Image ID BOXF_175_001_001
4. Barge GANNET of London near the Southend-on-sea Gas Works Jetty. It was probably taken about 1904/5 as just visible at the edge of the image is the Metropole,...
Image ID IA003840
5. Pier Head, Southend on Sea, with barges alongside.
Image ID RG27_403
6. Southend pier, paddlesteamer alongside.
Image ID RG27_407
7. Southend beach and ketch rigged trip boat. Postcard mailed Sep 1933
Date: Before September 1933
Image ID RG27_409
8. Southend beach orig card mailed Jun 1925
Date: Before June 1925
Image ID RG27_411
9. Southend beach orig card mailed Sep 1910
Date: Before 1910
Image ID RG27_413
10. Southend beach
Image ID RG27_415
11. The NEW PRINCE OF WALES, Southend-on-Sea. Built by Alec Fowler at Bosham in 1923, and lost at Dunkirk in 1940.
Image ID SHB_PCD_003