1. Aldous Successors Ltd catalogue --- page 4.
Approaches to River Colne
Image ID BF69_001_007
2. Aldous Successors Ltd catalogue --- page 5.
Image ID BF69_001_008
3. Map of Thames Estuary
From: Wivenhoe shipyards photos and documents
Image ID BF73_001_148_001
4. Paper on Mersea Island read by Dr Philip Laver at AGM of Essex Archaeological Society, map opposite page 2.
Shows W. Mersea, E. Mersea, Bower Hall, ...
Date: 26 April 1923
Image ID CW2_EAS_005
5. Map of Artesian Wells in West Mersea and Little Wigborough.
No. 1 Copt Hall
No. 2 Gray Esq. (located near Creek Hall).
No. 3 Victory Hotel (but ...
Image ID CW5_001
6. East Mersea Churchyard Plan
Date: June 2019
Image ID EMP_CYD_001
7. The Fort, East Mersea. Article on the Blockhouse Fort at East Mersea by L.C. Sier.
Map showing fort and fields in the area. Field names mentioned are Stanes ...
Image ID ERV_1921_222_001
8. Plan of Freehold Residential Properties, Business Premises and Cottages etc. at West Mersea. For sale by auction by Ernest S. Beard & Daniell. [ Orleans Sale - ...
Date: 25 June 1914.
Image ID EST_ORL_051
9. Firs Estate, West Mersea, Essex. Map to accompany first Firs Estate Sale, 30 October 1902. It does not show the plots included in that sale.
Indicates land ...
Date: 30 October 1902
Image ID FIRS_1902_101
10. Deeds of Fountain Hotel.
Extract from plan on Conveyance 29 September 1897. Garden Farm. Adjacent land owned by Mr G.H. Harvey, Mr Charles Cook's ...
Date: 29 September 1897
Image ID FNH_001_003
11. Map of land owned by Willoughby John Bean. Based on 1898 OS Map Essex Sheet XLVI SE.
Includes Cobmarsh Island, Old Hall Marshes, Tollesbury Wick ...
Image ID HFL_MAP_001
12. Map of land owned by Willoughby John Bean. Based on 1898 OS Map Essex Sheet XLVI NE.
Includes Little Wigborough, The Ray.
From the Deeds of ...
Image ID HFL_MAP_003
13. Freehold building plots on the Firs Estate and Queensville, West Mersea - 1908 map.
Sadler's Pasture sold.
There is a second copy of this map in ...
Image ID IA003320
14. Chapman and Andre Map of Essex - Mersea and the River Blackwater.
Reproduction of part of A Map of the County of Essex, 1777, by John Chapman and Peter ...
Date: 1 October 1777
Image ID IA003370
15. West Mersea C. (All-age) School. Map. November 1955. Compiled from 4 sheets and not to scale.
Date: November 1955
Image ID LH26_005
16. A Map of a Farm consisting of three parcels known by the name of Brick-House Farm in the Parish of West Mersea in the County of Essex. The Property of Mr Jo ...
Date: May 1817
Image ID MAP_1817_JMAY
17. 1881 Ordnance Survey Map. West Mersea, Mersea Fleet, Thorn Fleet, Little Ditch, Cobmarsh Island, Besom Channel, The Ray.
Accession No. 2011-11-005C ...
Image ID MAP_1881_001
18. Map: Part of plan of Freehold Building Plots on the West Mersea Hall Estate.
Church Road on the left ( now High Street ), Yorick Road, Barfield Road, ...
Image ID MAP_1907_FENN_002
19. Map: Part of plan of Freehold Building Plots on the West Mersea Hall Estate.
Barfield Road, School on the right. Melrose Road is marked Side ...
Image ID MAP_1907_FENN_003
20. Mersea Island - Air Raid Precautions Map. Original map held by Museum. Very fragile. There are many drawing pin holes in the map, perhaps indicating bombs and ...
Image ID MAP_ARP_001
21. Section of Mersea Island Air Raid Precautions Map.
Image ID MAP_ARP_005
22. Plan - First Portion - Town Plots.
Fair Haven. The new Seaside Resort. Mersea Island, Essex.
J. Ford Mackenzie, Civil Engineers, Leytonstone and at ...
Image ID MAP_HAV_001
23. Chart of River Blackwater compiled and drawn 1912 by W S Draycott for Royal Cruising Club. Shown in Mersea Museum 2009 summer exhibition.
Image ID MAP_OPA_007
24. Mersea Lane. Part of Ordnance Survey 1897 Map Sheet XLVI 8. Stone House bottom left. Sadlers Cottage just above centre right.
Accession No. P876D
Image ID MAP_OS1897_E46_008_001
25. Mersea Island Ordnance Survey
Image ID MAP_OS1898_001
26. OS Map Essex Sheet XLVII NW Edition of 1925 - part of.
Peldon village centre
Image ID MAP_OS1925_011_001
27. 373 Coast Battery R.A. West Mersea. Map is of a portion of Victoria Esplanade with Willoughby Avenue going north left of centre of map. Kialami in upper centre ...
Date: October 1941
Image ID MAP_WW2_001
28. Report on the East Anglian Earthquake by Meldola and White, page 227, Plate IV.
Map showing Surface Geology of the Area of Damage. Supericial geology is ...
Image ID MAW_P227
29. Report on the East Anglian Earthquake by Meldola and White, page 231, Plate II.
Sites of structural damage by earthquake of 22 April 1884. Reprinted from ...
Image ID MAW_P231
30. A History of Education in West Mersea by B.E. Wright. Page 49.
Plan of West Mersea School premises and land.
Indicates original land given by Rev. ...
Image ID MBK_HED_P049