1. Working sketch to illustrate the new wildlife display in Mersea Museum.
Date: November 2010
Image ID COR2_004_001
2. "A Survivor". Painting by Fid Harnack, on display in Mersea Museum.
BEATRICE - SVITHIOD - ROUTENBURN.
Watercolour by Fid Harnack, RSMA.
Image ID FID_001
3. HERZOGIN CECILIE. 1902
Built in Germany and used partly for training purposes, this four-masted barque passed later to Finnish owners. Under the latter...
Image ID FID_001_101
4. Greenwood, High Street North, West Mersea. Fid Harnack's home
Image ID FID_002_031
5. Well Known Artist - Fid Harnack Obituary. Died 24 March 1983.
Date: 24 March 1983
Image ID FID_002_043
6. Fid Harnack - a restrospective exhibition at the Minories, Colchester, October 1983. Brochure
Date: 10 September 1983
Image ID FID_002_047
7. Christmas & New Year Greetings from the Sailing and Social Club, West Mersea.
West Mersea Coast Road by Fid Harnack.
Image ID FID_002_051
8. The Old City. Watercolour by Fid Harnack, RSMA, donated to Mersea Museum October 2012 by Jeremy and Suki Cohen.
Image ID FID_003
9. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_035
10. On board ALASTOR ?
Image ID FID_004_051
11. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_055
12. Fid Harnack sketch. Chapman Light.
Image ID FID_004_067
13. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_085
14. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_087
15. Part of a painting of Auxillary Ketch LARANA at Birdham pool nr Chichester.
The person in the picture is Mersea lad, Tom Pullen.
The painting was painted by...
Image ID HAY_WOR_094
16. The Horned Lizard, by Richard Perry Bedford, 1883-1967.
Comment by Jenny Vuglar 21 February 2012: "Interesting - only image of his work I have been...
Image ID IA004220
17. 1924 Delage car crossing the Strood. Pastel by Richard Wade to recreate a newspaper photograph from 1930 of the car crossing the Strood. This view looks back...
Image ID IA004484
18. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_011
19. The bend of the river. Painted by Lewis Taylor Gibb.
Originally lent by Sir Alfred J. Rice Oxley, CBE, MD, JP
Oil on canvas. The painting is behind...
Date: 30 November 2018
Image ID LTG_001
20. The Stour near Dedham. Lewis Taylor Gibb. Oil on canvas.
Presented to Leighton House by the artist in 1926.
Donated to Mersea Museum by Leighton...
Image ID LTG_003
21. Artist not known
Image ID LTL_147
22. The Cottages by The Lane, West Mersea. Watercolour by Edwin Meayers.
Prints of this painting are available in the Museum Shop.
[Print using this...
Image ID MEY_001
23. The Old Lifeboat Shed. Winter Moorings. Watercolour by Edwin Meayers.
Published as a Christmas Card with title "The Coast Road in Winter" by Mersea Island...
Date: March 2004
Image ID MEY_005
24. Sailing barge SARA - she is flying an Everard houseflag. The painting was given to Brian Jay by Ernie Hempstead but was painted by by Jack Emeny who was...
Image ID MMA_0851
25. Minesweeper BYMS20, artist Commander S.W. Hills. Acrylic 13cm x 23.5cm Framed under glass, good condition.
Built as BYMS-20 by Bellingham Iron Works,...
Image ID MMA_9413
26. Mersea Horticultural Show, by Karen Saxby. Pen & wash, 37.5cm x 48cm, Framed under glass, good condition.
Mersea Museum Art Collection
Image ID MMA_9477
27. Mersea Lions' Fete, by Karen Saxby. Pen & wash, 1980s, 34cm x 37cm, Framed under glass, good condition.
Mersea Museum Art Collection
Image ID MMA_9480
28. Roman in-waders landing on the Hard, West Mersea - Welcome by the Natives.
E.A. Fitch. Sam Mussett, F.C. Gould [The Artist], A.D. Doughty, A.C. Freeman,...
Image ID MMC_P1060C
29. Painting of Steam Yacht ANGLIA by L. Papaluca. Isaac Rice  of Tollesbury was master of ANGLIA in 1935.
ANGLIA Official No. 135683, built Hepple & Co., South...
Image ID PBIB_RIC_150
30. WATERWITCH. R.D.Y.C. Painting by G. Roberto, Genova, in Peter Bibby's collection. It originally came from his grandfather.
Is this WATERWITCH 81017 wooden...
Image ID PBIB_WWT_003