1. Working sketch to illustrate the new wildlife display in Mersea Museum.
Date: November 2010
Image ID COR2_004_001
2. Mini-Exhibition of paintings by Leslie French, in the Museum Resource Centre 15th and 16th June 2019. There were 41 paintings, loaned by a number of ...
Date: 15 June 2019
Image ID DIS2019_LFR_001
3. "A Survivor". Painting by Fid Harnack, on display in Mersea Museum.
BEATRICE - SVITHIOD - ROUTENBURN.
Watercolour by Fid Harnack, RSMA.
From the ...
Image ID FID_001
4. HERZOGIN CECILIE. 1902
Built in Germany and used partly for training purposes, this four-masted barque passed later to Finnish owners. Under the latter ...
Image ID FID_001_101
5. From Sailing Ships Through the Ages - drawings by F.B. Harnack. Page 54.
The tan-sailed spritsail barge is one of the few surviving ...
Image ID FID_001_105
6. Greenwood, High Street North, West Mersea. Fid Harnack's home
Image ID FID_002_031
7. Well Known Artist - Fid Harnack Obituary. Died 24 March 1983.
Date: 24 March 1983
Image ID FID_002_043
8. Fid Harnack - a restrospective exhibition at the Minories, Colchester, October 1983. Brochure
Date: 10 September 1983
Image ID FID_002_047
9. Christmas & New Year Greetings from the Sailing and Social Club, West Mersea.
West Mersea Coast Road by Fid Harnack.
Image ID FID_002_051
10. The Old City. Watercolour by Fid Harnack, RSMA, donated to Mersea Museum October 2012 by Jeremy and Suki Cohen.
Image ID FID_003
11. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_035
12. On board ALASTOR ?
Image ID FID_004_051
13. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_055
14. Fid Harnack sketch. Chapman Light.
Image ID FID_004_067
15. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_085
16. Fid Harnack
Image ID FID_004_087
17. Part of a painting of Auxillary Ketch LARANA at Birdham pool nr Chichester.
The person in the picture is Mersea lad, Tom Pullen.
The painting was painted by ...
Image ID HAY_WOR_094
18. Watercolour - barges - by Douglas Went, 1948
Image ID HBC_016_005
19. The Horned Lizard, by Richard Perry Bedford, 1883-1967.
Comment by Jenny Vuglar 21 February 2012: "Interesting - only image of his work I have been ...
Image ID IA004220
20. 1924 Delage car crossing the Strood. Pastel by Richard Wade to recreate a newspaper photograph from 1930 of the car crossing the Strood. This view looks back ...
Image ID IA004484
21. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_003
22. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_009
23. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_011
24. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_013
25. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_015
26. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_019
27. Watercolour by Leslie French.
Image ID LFR_AJT_021
28. Painting by Leslie French of West Mersea 1981.
Image ID LFR_OPA_005
29. The bend of the river. Painted by Lewis Taylor Gibb.
Originally lent by Sir Alfred J. Rice Oxley, CBE, MD, JP
Oil on canvas. The painting is behind ...
Date: 30 November 2018
Image ID LTG_001
30. The Stour near Dedham. Lewis Taylor Gibb. Oil on canvas.
Presented to Leighton House by the artist in 1926.
Donated to Mersea Museum by Leighton ...
Image ID LTG_003