1. Fingringhoe. The 16th century tide mill, now clad in corrugated iron, the 19th century steam mill and the giant siloes required by the 20th century.
Image ID BF03_001_061_001
2. GEORGE SMEED at Fingringhoe Mill ? - see ...
Image ID BF21_001_035_001
3. CAMBRIA unloading at Fingringhoe. She was built by the Everards at Greenhithe in 1906 and registered in London Official No. 120676.
Image ID BF68_001_030_014
4. Manorial Rolls of Fingringhoe, West Mersea and Pete Hall 1547 to 1558. Page 188.
Opening portion of Fingringhoe Manorial Court Roll of 21 September ...
Date: October 1941
Image ID ERV_1941_188
5. GEORGE SMEED at Fingringhoe Mill
Image ID HBC_006_011
6. Village mourns blaze victim. 81-year old cook-housekeeper Mrs Dorothy Slowgrove was killed in a fire which swept 17th century Fingringhoe Hall.
Date: January 1976
Image ID MST_OPA_415
7. Outside the Whalebone Inn, Fingringhoe.
Robert Wyncoll was the innkeeper and you can just see his name over the door. He died in 1919, and Mrs Catherine ...
Image ID MSY_013
8. The Pedalo - a photograph that has been handed down the Wyncoll family.
Spring Wyncoll of Fingringhoe built the pedalo and his friend, Mr Crickmar, ...
Image ID MSY_PED_001
9. Death of Mr Spring Wyncoll at age of 73. Fingringhoe's G.O.M.
Rode "Cycle-boat" on the Colne.
Image ID MSY_SPR_001
10. Back of photograph of Spring Wyncoll, 1888
P. Damant, photographer, Mersea Road, Colchester
Image ID MSY_SPR_004
11. Wanted: A penny farthing expert - for Fingringhoe Pageant.
A photograph taken in 1888 shows Mr Spring Wyncoll - Fingringhoe's firs6 cyclist.
Image ID PH01_016
12. The man with the sheep is probably my father, Stephen Wooldridge, but it's hard to be sure. We did have sheep at one time, but mostly only arable crops and ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_301
13. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_303
14. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_305
15. Gil Wooldridge baling straw at Fingringhoe
Image ID PH01_KSF_313
16. Stephen Wooldridge - Ransomes combine at Kemps Farm, Peldon or Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_323
17. View from Wivenhoe Church tower looking across to Fingringhoe and the Roman River. One of R. & W. Paul's barges sailing down the Colne and in the distance ...
Image ID RG06_097
18. Old West House, Fingringhoe. It is in Upper Haye Lane, known locally as 'Pagers Chase'.
Osborne Series postcard.
Image ID RG25_487
19. Fingringhoe - Ferry Road at high tide, looking across to Wivenhoe.
Image ID RMY_OPA_029
20. Barge FLY --- Fingringhoe Wick.
Built 1899 Official No. 110192, owned by Goldsmith.
Image ID RMY_OPA_099
21. Ballast Quay, Fingringhoe. On the left from the inside are NIGEL PRIOR, BERT PRIOR and MARK PRIOR. On the right is MUNGO.
NIGEL PRIOR is laid up. Built ...
Date: 9 August 2010
Image ID TM2_IMG_5229