1. Fingringhoe. The 16th century tide mill, now clad in corrugated iron, the 19th century steam mill and the giant siloes required by the 20th century.
Image ID BF03_001_061_001
2. GEORGE SMEED at Fingringhoe Mill ? - see ...
Image ID BF21_001_035_001
3. CAMBRIA unloading at Fingringhoe. She was built by the Everards at Greenhithe in 1906 and registered in London Official No. 120676.
Image ID BF68_001_030_014
4. GEORGE SMEED at Fingringhoe Mill
Image ID HBC_006_011
5. Village mourns blaze victim. 81-year old cook-housekeeper Mrs Dorothy Slowgrove was killed in a fire which swept 17th century Fingringhoe Hall.
Date: January 1976
Image ID MST_OPA_415
6. Wanted: A penny farthing expert - for Fingringhoe Pageant.
A photograph taken in 1888 shows Mr Spring Wyncoll - Fingringhoe's firs6 cyclist.
Image ID PH01_016
7. The man with the sheep is probably my father, Stephen Wooldridge, but it's hard to be sure. We did have sheep at one time, but mostly only arable crops and ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_301
8. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_303
9. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_305
10. Gil Wooldridge baling straw at Fingringhoe
Image ID PH01_KSF_313
11. Stephen Wooldridge - Ransomes combine at Kemps Farm, Peldon or Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_323
12. View from Wivenhoe Church tower looking across to Fingringhoe and the Roman River. One of R. & W. Paul's barges sailing down the Colne and in the distance ...
Image ID RG06_097
13. Old West House, Fingringhoe. It is in Upper Haye Lane, known locally as 'Pagers Chase'.
Osborne Series postcard.
Image ID RG25_487
14. Fingringhoe - Ferry Road at high tide, looking across to Wivenhoe.
Image ID RMY_OPA_029
15. Barge FLY --- Fingringhoe Wick.
Built 1899 Official No. 110192, owned by Goldsmith.
Image ID RMY_OPA_099
16. Ballast Quay, Fingringhoe. On the left from the inside are NIGEL PRIOR, BERT PRIOR and MARK PRIOR. On the right is MUNGO.
NIGEL PRIOR is laid up. Built ...
Date: 9 August 2010
Image ID TM2_IMG_5229
| || |