1. The Zeppelin at Little Wigborough - some of the Special Constables involved in arresting the German crew.
From left, Olive Dansie (daughter of Edgar Dansie ...
Date: cOctober 1916
Image ID ALS_ZEP_001
2. Private Alfred George Baldwin
9th Battalion Duke of Wellingtons (West Riding Regiment)
Killed in action in France 24th March 1918 aged ...
Date: 24 March 1918
Image ID ARB_AGB_001
3. Private Arthur George Whiting No. 260181.
1st & 8th Battalion Worcestershire Regiment.
Killed in action in Belgium 27 August 1917 aged 19 ...
Date: 27 August 1917
Image ID ARB_AGW_001
4. Gwendoline and Edward Harding outside their home - Strood Close, The Strood, Peldon. They named the house Strood Close. They had bought the house from ...
Image ID AW02_003
5. Aleksander Kronda at Peldon Hostel.
Date: 30 August 1948
Image ID CKR_001_001
6. Peldon Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on the right.
Image ID CKR_001_003
7. Peldon Polish Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on the right.
Image ID CKR_001_005
8. Peldon Polish Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on right
Image ID CKR_001_007
9. Peldon Polish Hostel - Aleksander Kronda on right.
Image ID CKR_001_009
10. Aleksander Kronda - outside Peldon Hostel ? the house does not exist in this form - perhaps Ransomes Cottage now.
Date: 30 August 1948
Image ID CKR_002_001
11. Near Peldon Hostel - thought to be Wigborough Road, Peldon, opposite the Hostel, but the house has been replaced or much altered.
Image ID CKR_002_003
12. Aleksander Kronda back left - outside Peldon Hostel ?
Image ID CKR_002_005
13. Polish group outside The Whalebone. Aleksander Kronda is just left of centre, with white cap.
Where is this Whalebone ?
Ilford Polish Camp (Ilford ...
Image ID CKR_003_003
14. Polish group outside The Whalebone - Trumans.
Aleksander Kronda at right of group.
Where was this Whalebone ?
Ilford Polish Camp (Ilford Park), ...
Image ID CKR_003_007
15. Aleksander Kronda on the left - photograph marked Ilford.
Aleksander was probably at Ilford Park Polish Camp, Newton Abbot.
Image ID CKR_003_009
16. Band outside Peldon Hostel. Aleksander Kronda front right with playing guitar.
Image ID CKR_004_007
17. Aleksander Kronda. Wrentham, Lowestoft. Aleksander is on the left.
On the back it says "In Memory of Labour Camp" and "Seaside Southwold".
Image ID CKR_005_001
18. Aleksander Kronda - Ilford Park, Newton Abbot.
Image ID CKR_005_005
19. Aleksander Kronda, photo from Certificate of Registration document.
Date: 19 April 1947
Image ID CKR_101_001
20. Aleksander Kronda Alien Order: Certificate of Registration. 17.1.48
Released from Polish Resettlement Corps on 6.1.48. Produced Discharge Certificate ...
Date: 17 January 1948
Image ID CKR_101_003
21. Aleksander Kronda Alien Order: Certificate of Registration.
Reports arrival and residing at Peldon Hostel Nr Colchester as from 21-8-48.
4 Nov ...
Date: 21 August 1948
Image ID CKR_101_004
22. Harry Ponder. Harry lived in Hillside Cottage, Church Road, Peldon, and worked at either Copt Hall or Abbott's Wick farm. Born c1882.
Image ID DEP_051
23. Peldon. The wedding took place at the church on Monday of Miss Alice Mary Frost, third daughter of Mr & Mrs W. Frost of Peldon, with Mr Ernest Arthur Poole, ...
Date: 9 June 1933
Image ID ECR_1933_NOV09_001
24. History of the Bean Family
Sir Walter Ogilvie married Lady Mary Douglas a daughter of the Earl of Morton
Their daughter Mary< ...
Image ID FBN_003
25. History of the Bean Family Page 9.
[ Children of Alexander and Anne Bean contd ]
4. Willoughby born 19 June 1772, died at 8, Sydney Place Ba ...
Image ID FBN_021
26. History of the Bean Family 15.
[ Burton family contd. ]
8th and 9th Twins Edwin John and Harriet Emma, born 19 Nov 1802. The boy died of fever 15 ...
Image ID FBN_033
27. History of the Bean Family opposite page 22.
[ Alexander Bean contd. ]
My father was enrolled as a special Constable during the Chartist Riots in London: ...
Image ID FBN_046
28. History of the Bean Family opposite page 23.
[ Sons and daughters of Aleander and Eliza Henrietta Bean contd. ]
8. Catherine Frances Bean born 11 ...
Image ID FBN_048
29. History of the Bean Family opposite page 32.
£29,000 left by Mersea man. Mr Henry Bean of Donibee, Empress Avenue, died on 9 May aged 74. Mr Bean was ...
Image ID FBN_066
30. History of the Bean Family page 34.
[ wives of Henry John May contd ]
4th wife Mrs Green, a widow with 8 children, two of whom were Daniel and ...
Image ID FBN_071