121. L-R Alf Mole, Unknown, Claude Mole, front Herb Mole.
Image ID LTL_119
122. Ernie Mole, Arthur Mills and Blanche Mole.
Image ID LTL_121
123. Herbert, Alfred, Claude Mole and Arthur Mills.
Image ID LTL_123
124. Claude Mole.
Image ID LTL_125
125. Mersea Beach. Far left - Percy Dixon. Third from left Ernest Mole.
Image ID LTL_133
126. Mersea Beach. Far left Alfred Mole. Front right Claude Mole.
Image ID LTL_135
127. Blanche Mills née Mole.
[Born c1909, married Leonard Arthur Mills 6 November 1935.]
Image ID LTL_137
128. Ernie 'Pud' Mole, Bunny Cook, Harry Daw.
Image ID LTL_139
129. Mersea Regatta - Ernie Mole standing in boat. Claude Mole seated next trying to keep ME [Mary Little] warm.
Image ID LTL_141
130. Top left George and Lucy Mole. Front left Ernie Dixon. Alf Dixon and Claude Mole.
Image ID LTL_145
131. West Mersea Volunteer Fire Brigade c1929 - Horry Whitings backyard (opposite Bamborough's chemist)
L-R Jack Cook, Edgar Jopson, Gordon Mussett, Arthur ...
Image ID MB02_001
132. West Mersea Oystermen pose. L-R Alan Mole, Raymond d'Wit, Douglas Stoker, Bobby Stoker, Lennox Leavett from Tollesbury, Graham Knott, Derek Leavett (had the ...
Image ID MMC_P369_003
133. Fire Brigade before they had uniforms, on Horry Martin's lorry in front of West Mersea Church.
L-R 1. Horry Martin, 2. Arthur Mills, 3. Edgar Jopson, 4. ...
Image ID MMC_P669_010
134. West Mersea St John Ambulance Division.
L to R Back Row: Vic Sams, Hugh Hearsum, Hugh Pullen, Reg Jay, Horace Mole.
Front Row: Alfie Boon, Miss Freda ...
Image ID MMC_P788_C
135. World War 1. 2nd Battalion 'The Rifles' (The Prince Consorts Own). Cleaning rifles.
Fred Peters Rfn 3955 is 3rd from right back row. Stephen Horace Mole is ...
Image ID MPR_SHM_001
136. 2nd Battalion 'The Rifles' (The Prince Consorts Own). Fred peeling potatoes.
Fred Peters is 5th from left standing. Steven Horace Mole is 3rd from right.
Image ID MPR_SHM_003
137. Novel pig transport between Essex Farms.
A young pedigree boar in crate arriving by boat at Mr Percival's Farm, Brightlingsea, from the Mersea herd of ...
Image ID MPUB_LFR_026_003
138. Some of the crew of HMS INDUSTRY. The vessel was sunk in the Irish Sea 18 October 1918. 20 men were lost, including 6 men from Mersea Island.
Middle row ...
Date: Before 18 October 1918
Image ID MPUB_NJN_AJM_001
139. Fireman Alfred John Mole, Mercantile Marine Reserve. He was lost with HMS INDUSTRY in the Irish Sea, 18 October 1918.
Covered in much more detail in Not ...
Date: Before 18 October 1918
Image ID MPUB_NJN_P171_001
140. Kate Ethel Mole née Wright, wife of Alfred John Mole, with daughters Joan on the left and Marjory on the right. Alfred was lost with HMS INDUSTRY 18 ...
Image ID MPUB_NJN_P171_005
141. Frederick Westhorpe Mole with his wife Susannah Ellen née Wright and their only daughter Ena Ruby.
Frederick was an Able Seaman in Mercantile Marine ...
Image ID MPUB_NJN_P173_001
142. Florence Mole née Pullen.
Ruth Woodley taken with her grandmother Florence Gertrude Mole - in the Lane in 1956 - this lady was married to Thomas ...
Image ID MSH_015
143. c1944-45. The making of pontoon floats at Clifford White's old workshops, situated in Kingsland Road, West Mersea. The staff pictured came from Gowens the ...
Image ID MST_MIS_133
144. Midland Cup 1958-59 football.
Back row L-R 1. ? Baldwin, 2. Fred Nicholls, 3. Terry Farthing, 4. Colin Anstey, 5. Peter Reynolds, 6. John Wareing, 7. ...
Image ID MST_SCC_029
145. Public Bar in the White Hart
1. Ike King 2. Billy Mole 3. ? 4. Bill Jenkins 5. May Milgate 6. Becky (Mannassah) D'Wit (seated) 7. Chicks Milgate 8. ? ...
Image ID PAM_001
146. At Bradwell Green Man - Pinky Hewes, Cyril Green, Snowball, Alf Mole
Image ID PUL_OPA_205
147. Vic Pullen, Tom Sales, Herbert Mole
Image ID PUL_OPA_233
148. Pinky Hewes, Snowball, Cyril Green, Alf Mole
Image ID PUL_OPA_235
149. L-R Cyril (Lizzie) Green, Pinkie Hewes, Snowball Hewes, Alfie Mole.
Image ID PUL_OPA_255
150. Snowball Hewes, Pinky Hewes, Alfie Mole, Cyril Green at Bradwell.
Date: July 1936
Image ID PUL_OPA_261