121. 'Finds' exhibition in the Resource Centre. Vicki Packard on the left.
Date: 28 July 2012
Image ID DIS2012_EXH_001
Added 2019-10-08 09:49:02
122. "Jen and David"
David and Jennifer Green
Image ID HH06_209
Added 2019-10-07 10:58:04
123. Kate Hoy née Franklin
Boys L-R Nathan Hoy, Sydney Hoy, Percy Hoy
Kate was from North London and had married Allan Hoy in 1908
Image ID HH06_513
Added 2019-10-07 06:52:09
124. Front L-R 1. Gladys Green, 2. Stella Mole, 3. Granny Hewes, 4. Louis Green, Claude Green
At the back are the Misses Plummer who built the Old City Hall in ...
Image ID HH06_509
Added 2019-10-07 06:31:47
125. Christening Day for Louis Green - in the arms of this mother Martha.
L-R Gladys Green, Archibald 'Plummy' Green, Claude Green, Martha Green nee Milgate, ...
Image ID HH06_507
Added 2019-10-07 06:30:32
126. Elizabeth Brand born c1811.
2 August 1840 she married Adam King Haward at West Mersea Parish Church.
Image ID HH06_505
Added 2019-10-07 06:29:22
127. Lilian Haward nee Traylor, born c1905. Richard Haward's mother.
2 Nov 1932 Edwin Richard (Dick) Haward married Lilian Dorothy Traylor at Peldon Parish ...
Image ID HH06_503
Added 2019-10-06 21:08:42
128. Caroline Traylor, born c1876
2 October 1904 Caroline Agnes Mira Mallett married Elijah William Traylor.
Their daughter Lilian was Richard Haward's ...
Image ID HH06_501
Added 2019-10-06 21:07:40
129. Boatman Haward born c1841.
Image ID HH06_415
Added 2019-10-06 19:43:03
130. Margaret Jane Haward nee Bullock born c1864
31 October 1886 William Brand Haward married Margaret Jane Bullock at West Mersea Parish Church.
Image ID HH06_413
Added 2019-10-06 19:10:42
131. William Haward and Spot aboard the smack EVERGREEN. His jersey is from the S.Y. CALA MARA.
Image ID HH06_409
Added 2019-10-06 18:30:19
132. Ruth and Henry Hoy. They lived in Haycocks Cottage with their nine children.
Henry John Hoy married Ruth Alice Pullen 24 December 1881 at East Mersea ...
Image ID HH06_307
Added 2019-10-06 14:48:15
133. Sailors home on leave during WW1, at Haycock's Farm. Henry Hoy on the left. Archibald Percy Green on the horse. He was killed 18 October 1918 when HMS INDUSTRY ...
Image ID HH06_303
Added 2019-10-06 13:20:34
134. Lucy and Ivy Hoy in the Land Army in World War 1, and on the horse is their father Henry (Harry) Hoy.
Image ID HH06_301
Added 2019-10-06 13:18:54
135. Heather and David Green 'down the Hard'.
Image ID HH06_203
Added 2019-10-06 10:52:39
136. Hazel Green nee Hoy with baby Jennifer. Jennifer was born November 1940.
Image ID HH06_201
Added 2019-10-06 10:51:21
137. Looking East East Mersea.
Farthings delivering the milk to chalets at Coopers Beach.
Image ID HH06_101
Added 2019-10-06 10:22:08
138. Sewing machine that was left inside the Museum grounds September 2019 - donor unknown.
The machine is an Essex Miniature Sewing Machine manufactured by The ...
Date: 28 September 2019
Image ID IA01_694
Added 2019-10-05 14:00:32
139. Peldon Service Station a few weeks before it closed.
Date: 27 October 2005
Image ID PH01_SST_021
Added 2019-10-04 20:58:01
140. Winter gatherings on a Saturday morning in the Resource Centre.
Heather Haward and Wendy Hearn.
Date: 1 December 2018
Image ID DIS2018_101
Added 2019-10-02 06:28:09
141. Oysters and Oilskins - a special exhibition of the clothing that Oystermen would have worn in the past, by Brightlingsea U3A, who researched and published the ...
Date: 4 August 2019
Image ID PAT_2019_OAO_470
Added 2019-10-02 05:45:20
142. Research in the Resource Centre. L-R Tony Millatt, Mr Mortimer (Scouts), Brian Jay, Ron Green and David Cooper. Mary Neville, in the background, is listening ...
Date: 29 September 2019
Image ID DIS2019_017
Added 2019-10-01 16:24:09
143. Ray Smith with the working water pump he has restored during the past winter. It is very popular with Museum visitors.
Date: 24 May 2019
Image ID DIS2019_002
Added 2019-10-01 14:40:21
144. Tollesbury Women's Institute visit to Mersea Museum. Alan Mogridge is taking them on a 'Virtual Walk' down Coast Road.
Date: 10 September 2019
Image ID PAT_2019_TWI_931
Added 2019-10-01 14:31:05
145. Courts Coffee - Coffee Morning for residents of Hall Barn, Harrison Court, Mersea Court, Akhurst Court.
Date: 16 May 2019
Image ID PAT_2019_CFM_575
Added 2019-10-01 14:17:07
146. House Boats West Mersea. Postcard from C.F. Williamson, Yorick Road, West Mersea. Not posted.
Motor Yacht FREBELLE II, owned by Bert Hines, Aldham Hall. ...
Image ID RG25_589
Added 2019-09-29 19:39:05
147. George Thomas Stoker
Image ID WW2_GTS_001
Added 2019-09-26 19:20:57
148. Watering Horses. Three horses take a well-earned drink at the pond in front of Tollesbury Hall Farm. The central building is the cart lodge, in front of which a ...
Image ID MBK_TPT_047_002
Added 2019-09-24 20:52:55
149. Horse Ploughing. In this picture of quieter and slower farming days, the plough-man carves a single furrow as he controls his pair of heavy horses. The view is ...
Image ID MBK_TPT_046_002
Added 2019-09-24 16:06:40
150. Checking the Oil? The garage still had its original frontage. John Palmer serves a customer who is dressed in the popular plus-fours. Antique-looking hand ...
Image ID MBK_TPT_046_001
Added 2019-09-24 16:00:03