Images for Mersea-->EastFound 154 images - displaying 151 to 154 - page 6.
151. Report on the Excavation of a Bronze Age Site East Mersea 1963-64, by D.J. Pryor
Date: 14 August 1966
Image ID WMC_002_101
152. East Mersea Parish Church Interior. Photograph by J. B. Bennett.
A Short History of the Parish Churches of East Mersea and West Mersea, Essex. Page ...
Image ID WMC_HMC_006_001
153. Searchlight emplacement on the beach at Cudmore Grove.
part of the land for the proposed Country Park at East Mersea.
Colchester Express from West ...
Date: 19 October 1972
Image ID WMC_SB03_115_001
154. Implications of an East Mersea leisure park. Letter from E.A. Willings, Royalties, Bromans Lane.
From Essex County Standard
Date: 20 October 1972
Image ID WMC_SB03_131
155. Kiddiesland. The Garrett Ingram Holiday Centre. Booklet - front cover.
Image ID YC36_BK1_001
156. Kiddiesland booklet, page 2.
Image ID YC36_BK1_004
157. Kiddiesland booklet, page 14.
Sand play area.
Image ID YC36_BK1_016
158. Youth Camp, East Mersea. Photograph from the cover of the programme for the Eleventh International Camp in 1959.
Date: August 1959
Image ID YC59_201_001