Images for Families-->MoleFound 171 images - displaying 151 to 171 - page 6.
151. Vic Pullen, Alfie Mole
Image ID PUL_OPA_267
152. Herbert Mole, Vic Pullen, Claude Mole ?, Alf Mole ?
Image ID PUL_OPA_273
153. Herbert Mole, Reg Jay, Claude Mole ?, Alfie Mole ?
Image ID PUL_OPA_275
154. Vic & Muriel Mole
Image ID PUL_OPA_279
155. Mersea Island Lions Club Charter Members. Photo taken in the Fox.
Back Row L-R 1. John Taylor, 2. Ken Mole, 3. Albert Streeter, 4. Eric Abey, 5. Dennis ...
Image ID RG03_003
156. 1934 Carnival Beauty Queen and Maids of Honour Thelma Mitchelson, Miss I. Pegg, Mary Pullen, Mary Smith, Mrs Zimmerman (Stella Mole).
Date: August 1934
Image ID RG03_637
157. West Mersea School c1969.
Back L-R 1. Tim Podd, 2. Nick Woodley, 3. Graham Rampling, 4. Mark Moore, 5. John ? Everett, 6. Robie Moore, 7. Jonathan 'Hobbit' ...
Image ID RG03_SCH_003
158. A group of 'Laneys' swimming. The girl on the left is Joyce Stoker, later to become Mrs Harry Keene, mother of Wendy, Barry and Jill. Next to her is Stella ...
Image ID RG050288
159. West Mersea Union Church outing to Wannock Gardens, Polegate, Sussex.
L to R back row: - John Gant, Jack Saye (Coach driver), Bob Hearsum, ?, Hardy Weaver, ...
Image ID RG050294
160. West Mersea Union Church outing to Wannock Gardens, Polegate ?
L-R back row: David 'Tom' Clarry (David), Arthur Ward, Herbert Burgess, Mrs 'Tom' Clarry, ?, ...
Image ID RG050295
161. Mersea Island entry winnner in Colchester Carnival Cup competition. "Once aboard the lugger". Coal cart from Clifford White & Co., driver Fred Cook. Mrs Connie ...
Image ID RG11_335
162. Group of local lads on Liza's doorstep. A photo taken by the late Ted Woolf in the mid 1940s.
Cadder Mussett's shop is just visible on the right.
Image ID RG19_021
163. Ken Mole.
Wendy Green's 80th Birthday at Dabchicks.
Date: 2 October 2016
Image ID RG24_599
164. Smack SKYLARK 46CK on Mersea Hard, just after the end of WW1. Ena Mole, later Mrs Arthur Death, at tiller.
The owner of the SKYLARK was Frederick Westhorpe ...
Image ID RG25_343
165. 'Snowball' Hewes, 'Pinky' Hewes, Alfie Mole, Cyril Green. Bradwell.
Date: July 1936
Image ID RG25_HEW_005
166. 'Pinky' Hewes, 'Snowball' Hewes, Cyril Green, Alfie Mole.
Image ID RG25_HEW_007
167. Lions exchange visit to German. Ken Mole with a yard of ale. Betty Mole right.
Image ID RG26_111
168. Lions exchange visit to Germany. L-R Betty Mole, German Lady, Phyllis Byrne, Ron Green.
Image ID RG26_117
169. Mrs Mary French, Cassell (Jim) French, Dora French, Jean Mole, Margaret Mole Don Pullen. Churchfields. c1936
Image ID RSB_033
170. West Mersea School, 1920.
Back row L-R 1. Teacher, 2., 3., 4., 5., 6.
Middle row 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8.
Front row 1., 2.,3., 4., 5. ...
Image ID VMS_SCH_001
171. West Mersea Church Gazette page 3.
14 July 1900 Bert Green and Emily Wright
1 July 1900 William Wopling aged ...
Date: August 1900
Image ID WMCG_1900_008_005