181. Mr S. Wooldridge of Kemp's Farm Peldon, who farms 300 acres of corn in Peldon, Fingringhoe and Blackheat, estimates that 25 per cent has been flattened by the ...
Date: c15 August 1958
Image ID PH01_KSF_105
182. Kemps Farm Bungalow under construction, Peldon.
"This bungalow was built at the beginning of 1946. I had left school and was due to start work with ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_121
183. Kemps Farm Bungalow under construction.
Image ID PH01_KSF_123
184. Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon. It was renamed Whitehorns by subsequent owners, then demolished and replaced by a house called Whitethorns.
Image ID PH01_KSF_125
185. Dora and Mary Banfield, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_131
186. Stephen and Anne, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_141
187. Anne Wooldridge, Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Date: June 1950
Image ID PH01_KSF_143
188. Kemps Farm Bungalow, Peldon.
Image ID PH01_KSF_151
189. Blackwater sack lifter, designed and built by Stephen Wooldridge of Kemps Farm, Peldon
Image ID PH01_KSF_161
190. Maurice and Bessie (Elizabeth) Wooldridge. Anne Lee's grandparents.
Image ID PH01_KSF_201
191. Maurice and Elizabeth Wooldridge
Image ID PH01_KSF_205
192. Geoffrey Wooldridge. Photo from C. Melhams, Bishops Stortford.
Image ID PH01_KSF_211
193. Stephen and Gil Wooldridge outside Kemps Farm, Peldon. Ford Zephyr WNO215.
Image ID PH01_KSF_221
194. The Wooldridge siblings. L-R Stephen, Dora, Eva, Aline and Geoffrey.
Image ID PH01_KSF_231
195. Dora Banfield summer 2018 aged 104
Date: cAugust 2018
Image ID PH01_KSF_251
196. The man with the sheep is probably my father, Stephen Wooldridge, but it's hard to be sure. We did have sheep at one time, but mostly only arable crops and ...
Image ID PH01_KSF_301
197. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_303
198. Ploughing - probably at Kemps Farm, Peldon or at Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_305
199. Gil Wooldridge baling straw at Fingringhoe
Image ID PH01_KSF_313
200. Ransomes combine at Kemps Farm, Peldon. S. Wooldridge, Fingringhoe.
Date: July 1960
Image ID PH01_KSF_321
201. Stephen Wooldridge - Ransomes combine at Kemps Farm, Peldon or Fingringhoe.
Image ID PH01_KSF_323
202. Malting Cottage showing damage from the 1884 earthquake.
Date: cMay 1884
Image ID PH01_LDM_001
203. Malting Cottage taken in 1957, with Barbara Nicholas working in the garden. Barbara married Will Nicholas in 1956 and they moved into Malting Cottage.
Image ID PH01_LDM_003
204. Malting Farm probably dating from the late 1960s or early 1970s.
Image ID PH01_LDM_005
205. Members of the Peldon Special Constabulary, who were presented with watches in recognition of the part they played in the capture of the crew of Zeppelin L33 ...
Date: c25 September 1916
Image ID PH01_LDM_007
206. Will Nicholas on a tractor, probably from the 1950s. The Nicholas family were at Malting Farm.
Image ID PH01_LDM_009
207. Will and Phil Nicholas harvesting with the binder and horses, probably in the 1930s. The Nicholas family were at Malting Farm.
Image ID PH01_LDM_011
208. John Linnett Clark. Died June 1937.
Image ID PH01_LIN_001
209. John Linnett Clark
Image ID PH01_LIN_003
210. Peldon People John Linnett Clark
OLD INHABITANT'S DEATH
A ZEPPELIN'S FALL RECALLED
Peldon has lost an extremely popular old inhabitant in ...
Date: 12 June 1937
Image ID PH01_LIN_005