181. Chum Hewes second from right.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_054
182. Chum Hewes on right hand side.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_062
183. Lance Corporal A.R. Hewes, of the Essex Regiment (a native of Mersea) has been wounded in the recent fighting in France and is now in the London General ...
Image ID HAY_CHUM_080
184. Chum Hewes, back row, lefthandside.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_088
185. Chum Hewes - with the cross above his head. 1918 ish.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_090
186. Chum Hewes 5th from left.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_102
187. Chum Hewes at back - 3rd from left, Rue Pullen 5th from left front row.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_104
188. Chum Hewes at Bradwell lockup.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_106
189. Chum Hewes and the Bradwell lockup.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_108
190. Chum Hewes' boat WHITE HEATHER.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_110
191. Chum Hewes extreme rght, WHITE HEATHER on his jumper, HALCYON on the other fellahs.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_112
192. Chum Hewes taking refreshment.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_118
193. Chum hewes with pipe - trawling.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_122
194. Chum Hewes with pipe, trawling.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_124
195. Chum Hewes.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_126
196. Chum Hewes fishing - with tendel.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_130
197. Chum Hewes in the stern, refreshment time.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_134
198. Chum leaning over stern, Jack Cudmore standing, and X.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_136
199. Chum on rhs and Fritchy trawling.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_140
200. Chum Hewes rowing.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_142
201. Chum standing on DEERHOUND.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_144
202. Chum Hewes with oars.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_146
203. Chum Hewes with pipe, Herb Mole, Jack Cudmore.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_148
204. Chum with pipe. Laid up tanker in the background.
"I feel sure the man to the left of the picture is 'Tinker' Woods who lived on a little houseboat named ...
Image ID HAY_CHUM_150
205. Chum Hewes, Alice and Mary Rigg.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_152
206. Chum Hewes, facing with cap.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_154
207. Chum Hewes - left hand side, with Jack Saye & Jack Mole.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_156
208. Chum Hewes
Image ID HAY_CHUM_158
209. Chum [Alfred Rudlin] Hewes. Chum made quite a good living in the depression, running the DEERHOUND and an ex-ships lifeboat as a supply and personnel ferry to ...
Image ID HAY_CHUM_160
210. Chum Hewes with hat in centre.
Image ID HAY_CHUM_162