271. Ivy Vera Green, later Mrs Bill Cook
Image ID RG26_037
272. Music Concert, High Street, West Mersea c1922
Back 1., 2. Edna Green with mask, 3. Muriel Pullen, 4. Mrs Nellie Geal (Music Teacher), 5. Maud Carter (Mrs ...
Image ID RG26_039
273. Rupert Green, Policeman. He rose to the rank of Inspector.
Image ID RG26_055
274. Golden 'Goldie' Green
Image ID RG26_057
275. Arthur John 'Jack' Green at Shop Lane
Image ID RG26_059
276. Trevor Cock, Wendy Cock and Jennifer Cock.
Photo by Oscar Way, Colchester.
Image ID RG26_061
277. Ron Green and Daphne Richter. East Mersea, late 1930s
Image ID RG26_075
278. Oscar 'Ock' Green, skipper of BLACK DRAGON. Ock Green was born 15 January 1871.
Image ID RG26_081
279. Oscar 'Ock' Green, born 5 January 1871. Skipper of BLACK DRAGON. From Percy Green Collection.
Image ID RG26_083
280. Ron Green, builder. 7 Garden Farm
Date: 25 August 1992
Image ID RG26_101
281. Ron Green at Feldy, The Lane. Photograph by Barbara Benham. He is puzzling over what to do about the end wall of the garage.
Date: 9 October 1995
Image ID RG26_103
282. Feldy, The Lane. The car had it the end wall of the garage and the wall was resting on the bonnet.
Date: 9 Oc
Image ID RG26_105
283. Lions exchange visit to Germany. L-R Betty Mole, German Lady, Phyllis Byrne, Ron Green.
Image ID RG26_117
284. Lions exchange visit to Germany. L-R Wendy Green, Ernie Frost, Ken Mole, Mike Byrne.
Image ID RG26_119
285. National Service Enlistment Notice
R.A. Green, Elmdale, Suffolk Avenue, West Mersea
No. 4 Training Reg't R.E., Gibraltar Barracks, Aldershot.
Date: 18 February 1952
Image ID RG26_REN_001_001
286. National Service Acts. Grade Card. CMH 12146.
Mr R.A. Green was medically examined at Ipswich
Date: 9 January 1952
Image ID RG26_REN_002_001
287. National Service Acts. Grade Card.
R.A. Green Date of Birth 17 February 1932.
Date: 9 January 1952
Image ID RG26_REN_002_002
288. National Service Acts - Certificate of Registration. QMH 12146
Ronald Arthur Green, Elmdale, Suffolk Avenue, West Mersea.
Date of Birth 17 February ...
Image ID RG26_REN_003_001
289. Ron Green with his father's trombone, donated to the Museum. Ron's father Leslie was a member of the Mersea Band, and the trombone is part of Mersea's musical ...
Date: 18 May 2017
Image ID TM7_6280
290. Mersea Island VE / VJ Celebrations. The steps of the British Legion.
Back row 1. Steve Green, 2. Sue Green, 3. Patrick Dawson
Middle 1. Wendy Hearn ...
Date: 15 July 1995
Image ID WHN_VED_015
291. West Mersea Church Gazette page 3.
9 January 1898 Lilian Alma Couch
10 April 1898 Harold Frederick Stoker
Date: January 1899
Image ID WMCG_1899_001_005
292. West Mersea Church Gazette page 6.
Church and City Notes.
17 April 1900 Annual Vestry Meeting. Mr Gilbert, Mr Bean, J.H. Smith, James Hempstead, Jno. ...
Date: May 1900
Image ID WMCG_1900_005_040
293. West Mersea Church Gazette page 3.
14 July 1900 Bert Green and Emily Wright
1 July 1900 William Wopling aged ...
Date: August 1900
Image ID WMCG_1900_008_005
Death - Mr William David Green of 6 Mill Road, who died last wee aged 90, as buried at Firs Road cemetery on Monday after a service in the Parish ...
Date: 13 October 1978
Image ID WMC_SB10_311
295. Cricket Team.
Back Row L-R 1. Ted Mussett, 2. Brassy Mussett 3. Peck Hewes or Sid Ward 4.? 5. Arthur Cock 6. Bob Woodward
Front 1. ?, 2. Hector Pearl ...
Image ID WOO_ABM_201
296. Clarke & Carter's cutter in the ice. Ronnie Garriock standing on the bow of the cutter on the left. John Green on the right having waded ashore.
Image ID WW03_BTS_017
297. In Ever Loving Memory of Archibald Percy Green
(beloved husband of Lucy Green),
Who made the Great Sacrifice on
18 October ...
Date: 18 October 1918
Image ID WW1_APG_001