31. G.W. Rudlin Carrier, West Mersea. Driver is Arthur Death ex Digby's, who worked for George Rudlin. The Rudlin's first motorised carrier cart - the vehicle is a ...
Image ID RUD_MIS_001
32. Water a penny a pail.
A curious incident can be seen in old world Essex village of Abberton, by motorists touring in this district on any week-day, where ...
Date: 8 October 1927
Image ID RUD_MIS_107
33. George and Mildred Rudlin at the back. George and Emma French at front - parents of Mildred.
Image ID RUD_MIS_135
34. Mildred Rudlin née French. [Born about 1893]
Image ID RUD_MIS_139
35. Mildred Rudlin by St Peter's Well, West Mersea.
Image ID RUD_MIS_141
36. West Mersea Church Gazette page 6.
Church and City Notes
Our Patronal Festival was duly observed on St. Peter's Day by a Celebration of the Holy ...
Date: August 1900
Image ID WMCG_1900_008_040