31. Sunset House. Ben Brand and Daisy Brand née Smith.
Used in the Smiths of West Mersea Chapter 33.
Image ID SD01_037_001
Added 2020-07-20 12:29:28
32. Winston Cock on donkey
Image ID SD01_032_013
Added 2020-07-20 05:40:27
33. Tom Smith holding Joan Unwin, Preston Smith and Stanley Cooke.
Image ID SD01_032_009
Added 2020-07-20 05:37:57
34. Mill House, West Mersea. 1882
George Smith Miller & Bker, Fred G. Smith, Emma, Nurse Boon holding Preston, Stephen, Uncle Sargent
Used in The Smiths ...
Image ID SD01_029_001
Added 2020-07-19 19:58:00
35. Florence Smith with Fred G. Smith walking to her wedding in Top Chapel. Mill Road. Mrs Laddie Hewes with hat on path. [RG]
Date: 3 May 1939
Image ID SD01_026_003
Added 2020-07-18 06:45:11
36. Preston Smith and his son Archibald 'Bo' Smith.
The Smiths of West Mersea by Alan Smith, Chapter 24.
Image ID SD01_025_003
Added 2020-07-18 06:09:15
37. Smith family celebration ? Faded postcard
Image ID SD01_024_009
Added 2020-07-17 06:03:40
38. Mill Road, West Mersea. Postcard 78484
Posted 19 Sep 1922 to Mrs Ben Brand, Council Houses, Hyde Park Corner, Fingringhoe, from all at St Edmunds
Date: Before September 1922
Image ID SD01_023_001
Added 2020-07-16 20:02:22
39. Unidentified gaff cutter on the River Crouch. Photo by Georgina Nicholls' father.
Image ID DNS_SCH_005
Added 2020-07-16 06:22:40
40. London & Rochester NASCENCE. Built on Clelands on the Tyne 1956. Sold to Greek owner in 1969 renamed MARIA K. Broken up Plymouth 1972 after being towed into ...
Image ID DNS_SCH_001
Added 2020-07-16 06:16:24
41. London & Rochester NASCENCE. Built on Tyne 1956. Sold to Greek owner in 1969 and broken up 1972.
Photo by Georgina Nicholls' father, probably in River ...
Image ID DNS_SCH_003
Added 2020-07-16 06:10:02
42. William Allen and his wife. This house stood in East Road, West Mersea. Sal Callow bought the house and had it demolished because it overlooked the Assembly ...
Image ID SD01_019_011
Added 2020-07-14 06:42:51
43. Great Bentley School Treat.
Card sent to Mr F.G. Unwin, 1 Kirkwood Rd., Chalk Farm, London N.W., posted 5 Sept 1908.
Photo F. Wallis Gt Bentley ...
Date: Before September 1908
Image ID SD01_019_005
Added 2020-07-14 06:36:21
44. Lily Cock in black hat, Hugh Smith, Herbert Cock, Mary, Hubert Dad.
Postcard W. Mersea No.67. Top left is missing as someone as removed the stamp. Written ...
Image ID SD01_015_003
Added 2020-07-12 21:03:54
45. Frederick Smith ?. At the Mill House.
Image ID SD01_012_003
Added 2020-07-12 06:32:07
46. Layer Road, Abberton. Postcard 131490.
The Bakery is on the left. Posted 11 Sep 1936 West Mersea to Miss J. Unwin, 8 Strathyre Avenue, Norbury, SW16
Date: Before Sep 1936
Image ID SD01_010_001
Added 2020-07-10 07:44:21
47. West Mersea mill. The Bakery chimney is on the left, the Mill shop with its sloping roof in front of the white office (ground floor) and nursery (top floor). ...
Image ID SD01_006_009
Added 2020-07-08 16:42:07
48. Smith family baker's delivery cart
Image ID SD01_005_001
Added 2020-07-08 16:17:53
49. Florence Cock (Fred Smith's sister) and Marjorie Martin (née Smith, Preston Smith's daughter) in Fred G. Smith's shop in St. Botolph's Street, ...
Image ID SD01_003_001
Added 2020-07-08 08:34:58
50. "Uncle Tom Smith, your Grandad's Brother"
Image ID SD01_002_009
Added 2020-07-08 07:41:47
51. George Frederick Smith and family. The girl standing on the left is Lillie Smith, and Mary Overall Smith is standing behind her. Lillie was born in ...
Image ID SD01_002_003
Added 2020-07-08 07:28:12
52. 'Uncle' Tom Smith - who lost a leg in WW1.
Photographer 19 Clapham Road London SW
Image ID SD01_001_009
Added 2020-07-07 16:04:18
53. Mortar Section of 18th Battalion Essex Home Guard, West Mersea.
Back row 1. Nathan "Si" Smith, 2. Jim Groom, 3. Jack Marsh, 4. John French (Bank Manager), ...
Image ID SD01_001_003
Added 2020-07-07 15:43:02
54. At the British Legion in West Mersea.
L-R 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9.,10. 'Bubbles' Smith, 11., 12. Marjorie Smith, 13.
Image ID SD01_001_001
Added 2020-07-07 15:33:58
55. Sea Scouts visit to Wetzlar in Germany - Wetzlar is twinned with Colchester.
1. David Fahie, 2. Female Wetzlar Scout, 3. Martin Sheward, 4. Eric Johnson, ...
Image ID TJO_SSC_029
Added 2020-07-06 13:57:11
56. Sea Scouts at Wetzlar in Germany: Eric Johnson, David Fahie, Trevor Johnson, Robert Moss (Fingringhoe) and Martin Sheward (Langenhoe), with a thank you plaque ...
Image ID TJO_SSC_027
Added 2020-07-06 12:24:34
57. Sea Scouts 1975 County Marathon - camping by the football ground in Birch Park.
L-R (not from Mersea - Mark ?), Adrian ?, Simon Smith.
Image ID TJO_SSC_025
Added 2020-07-06 12:18:38
58. Sea Scouts 1975 County Marathon. David Moffat, Trevor Johnson, Robert Moss. Camping by the football ground in Birch Park.
Image ID TJO_SSC_023
Added 2020-07-06 12:16:07
59. Sea Scouts 1975 County Marathon. Trevor Johnson, David Moffat (not from Mersea) and Robert 'Bob' Moss from Fingringhoe.
Image ID TJO_SSC_021
Added 2020-07-06 10:51:14
60. Eric Johnson (Trevor's father) and his Westerly Centaur JANITA II in the Blackwater.
Image ID TJO_EWJ_001
Added 2020-07-06 10:46:27