61. From left probably Ada Ashwell (fiancé of Hugh Smith killed in WW1), young girl is Joan Unwin, and Mildred French.
Image ID RUD_FAM_041
62. Baptist Chapel, Meeting Lane, East Mersea.
The old Meeting House stood in Meeting Lane. Mr. Appleby, with the bowler hat, preached here every Sunday. Bill ...
Image ID RUD_MTG_001
63. Memories of an Essex Minister, by S.R. Appleby, continued.
The writer's father travelled a lot to preach - on foot, sailing or rowing, or by pony and ...
Image ID RUD_MTG_012
64. At the British Legion in West Mersea.
L-R 1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 6., 7., 8., 9.,10. 'Bubbles' Smith, 11., 12. Marjorie Smith, 13.
Image ID SD01_001_001
65. 'Uncle' Tom Smith - who lost a leg in WW1.
Photographer 19 Clapham Road London SW
Image ID SD01_001_009
66. George Frederick Smith and family. The girl standing on the left is Lillie Smith, and Mary Overall Smith is standing behind her. Lillie was born in ...
Image ID SD01_002_003
67. Stephen Overall Smith
Photo from Maryland Point Studio, Chas. Stuart Scott, 53 Leytonstone Road, Stratford
Smith Family Book chapter 22.
Image ID SD01_002_005
68. "Uncle Tom Smith, your Grandad's Brother"
Image ID SD01_002_009
69. Florence Cock (Fred Smith's sister) and Marjorie Martin (née Smith, Preston Smith's daughter) in Fred G. Smith's shop in St. Botolph's Street, ...
Image ID SD01_003_001
70. Layer Road, Abberton. Postcard 131490.
The Bakery is on the left. Posted 11 Sep 1936 West Mersea to Miss J. Unwin, 8 Strathyre Avenue, Norbury, SW16
Date: Before Sep 1936
Image ID SD01_010_001
71. Topsy Smith b1914
Image ID SD01_011_001
72. Frederick Smith ?. At the Mill House.
Image ID SD01_012_003
73. Daisy Smith b1897
Image ID SD01_012_005
74. Wedding of Ben Brand and Daisy Smith
Image ID SD01_012_007
75. Lily Cock in black hat, Hugh Smith, Herbert Cock, Mary, Hubert Dad.
Postcard W. Mersea No.67. Top left is missing as someone as removed the stamp. Written ...
Image ID SD01_015_003
76. Auntie Daisy [Smith]. Best wishes from P.G.S.
Image ID SD01_016_007
77. Hubert's Mother Blanche Cock née Smith
Blanche Martha Smith born 1894 married Herbert Cock 1917.
Image ID SD01_017_003
78. Aunt Eva [Smith]
Image ID SD01_018_009
79. Great Bentley School Treat.
Card sent to Mr F.G. Unwin, 1 Kirkwood Rd., Chalk Farm, London N.W., posted 5 Sept 1908.
Photo F. Wallis Gt Bentley ...
Date: Before September 1908
Image ID SD01_019_005
80. Smith family celebration ? Faded postcard
Image ID SD01_024_009
81. Preston Smith and his son Archibald 'Bo' Smith.
The Smiths of West Mersea by Alan Smith, Chapter 24.
Image ID SD01_025_003
82. Florence Smith with Fred G. Smith walking to her wedding in Top Chapel. Mill Road. Mrs Laddie Hewes with hat on path. [RG]
Date: 3 May 1939
Image ID SD01_026_003
83. Mill House, West Mersea. 1882
George Smith Miller & Bker, Fred G. Smith, Emma, Nurse Boon holding Preston, Stephen, Uncle Sargent
Used in The Smiths ...
Image ID SD01_029_001
84. Marge and Jack Martin. Blackout on offside light of the Ford car.
Image ID SD01_032_007
85. Tom Smith holding Joan Unwin, Preston Smith and Stanley Cooke.
Image ID SD01_032_009
86. L-R 1. Bunny Unwin, 2. Vicar (Arthur King ?), 3. Daisy née Smith, 4. Walter Cock 5. ?, 6. ?
Image ID SD01_034_007
87. Muriel Smith, Dudley and Bruce Cock
Image ID SD01_034_015
88. Daisy Brand with Walter Cock.
Image ID SD01_036_001
89. Sunset House. Ben Brand and Daisy Brand née Smith.
Used in the Smiths of West Mersea Chapter 33.
Image ID SD01_037_001
90. Wedding of Dudley Cock and Beatrice Longstaffe
Date: 8 June 1936
Image ID SD01_037_007