61. Grace Howard Edenborough
"This is an attempt on a start of a book to be on the life of the third daughter from memory of Mr W.M. Edenborough.
Image ID MBK_GHE_001
62. A Short History of the Parish Churches of East Mersea and West Mersea. Pages 4 and 5.
East Mersea Parish Church Saint Edmund, King and Martyr.
Image ID MBK_HMC_1974_006
63. A Short History of the Parish Churches of East Mersea and West Mersea. Pages 26 and 27.
East Mersea Church interior 1912.
The Parish Church of Saint ...
Image ID MBK_HMC_1974_028
64. Homeland Handy Guides - Mersea Island. Page 2. East Mersea Church.
Image ID MD02_006
65. Mersea Island Directory page 7.
Date: August 1991
Image ID MD1991_007
66. Mistral. Journal of the Mersea Island Society. Winter 1968 / 1969. Page 9.
An old woman looks back - memories of Mrs Isabella "Rose" Dawson, from Alan ...
Date: July 1968
Image ID MIS_1968_009
67. Mistral. Journal of the Mersea Island Society. January 1985. Page 13.
Local churches. 3. St. Edmund, King and Martyr, East Mersea.
[ author unknown ...
Date: January 1985
Image ID MIS_1985_017
68. Mistral. Journal of the Mersea Island Society. 2005 Page 15.
Mystery Bones are Returned to Rest
The remains of a man unearthed more than a century ...
Date: February 2005
Image ID MIS_2005_017
69. Mistral. Journal of the Mersea Island Society. 2009 Page 43.
Fen Farm by Wenda Lord contd.
More people wished to bring their tents and ...
Date: March 2009
Image ID MIS_2009_045
70. Sarah Wrench was Not a Witch
From Tony Clifton and Janis Meanley - Churchwardens, St Edmund King & Martyr, East Mersea
The myth about the ...
Date: January 2017
Image ID ML2017_001_L19_002
71. Heather closes Mehalah's
Some thirty years ago Heather Haward set up The Company Shed which she ran before turning it over to her daughter. She missed ...
Date: October 2019
Image ID ML2019_010_004_001
72. Dog and Pheasant Public House, East Mersea.
Date: 15 August 2007
Image ID MLD_PUB_003
73. River Colne, East Mersea. Postcard 146881 from Bell's Photo Co. Ltd, Westcliff on Sea.
Image ID MM2013_MEA_025
74. The Marsh and Sea, East Mersea. Postcard No. 2728, unposted. There are two huts on the beach - one would have been for the ferry to Brightlingsea.
Image ID MM2013_MEA_027
75. Dog & Pheasant, East Mersea, with donor's great uncle outside, centre. Licensee is J.C. Hoy.
Image ID MMC_2010_10_008_F
76. Small photograph - marked "Mrs Cowell" and "E. Mersea".
Bill 'Cutty' Cutts on the left of the group.
See Museum004/MMC_L197_019_001.jpg for back.
Image ID MMC_L197_019
77. Coronation Villa, East Mersea, 1906.
The home and shop of the Underwood family was built in 1902. Robert Underwood ran his carrier business from the ...
Date: Before 1935
Image ID MMC_L362_007
78. Waiting for the Brightlingsea Ferry. East Mersea Stone ferry hut. Postcard 101932 postmarked Aug 1935.
Date: Before August 1935
Image ID MMC_L366_003
79. East Mersea Church "arcade". Box pews. Paraffin lighting.
Wall painting in niche to the left of the side altar. In 1962 a figure was placed in this niche. ...
Date: Before 1913
Image ID MMC_P559
80. East Mersea Golf Club. Members assembling on the verandah of the clubhouse on the opening day for the full 18 hole course.
The photograph was tucked into ...
Date: 5 April 1929
Image ID MMC_P747C_001
81. East Mersea Church
Image ID MMC_P755_104
82. East Mersea Parish Church.
Image ID MMC_P755_105
83. Dog and Pheasant, East Mersea - a Cleghorn postcard.
Licensee C. Wopling. C. & W.R. Seabrooke's Fine Pale and Mild Ales and Porter.
Cart on the left ...
Image ID MMC_P755_107
84. Rewsalls Farmhouse - from the rear looking northeast. Photograph from the family of James Page, who lived here.
The Round family (now in Birch) lived here ...
Image ID MMC_Q001_003
85. Mersea Island Parish Magazine pages 12 and 13.
East Mersea News.
Date: December 1994
Image ID MPM_1994_012_012
86. East Mersea. List of Rectors.
The Living in the Presentation of The Prior and Convent of Prittlewell Benedictine.
Date: 6 November 2011
Image ID PG1_EMP_001
87. East Mersea Dog and Pheasant, before the new part was added to the front in the 1920s. The sign on the front says C. & W. R. Seabrook's Fine Pale & Mild Ales & ...
Date: Before 1915
Image ID PG2_217
88. The Dog and Pheasant, East Mersea. C. & W.R. Seabrooke's fine pale and mild ales and porter. Landlord J.H. Death.
Postcard mailed 18 August 1918
Date: Before August 1918
Image ID PG2_221
89. Cascade and paddling pool, Kiddiesland, East Mersea.
Kiddiesland was built by Mr F. Ingram from Potters Bar to give holidays to poor children from London. It ...
Image ID PG2_381
90. The Cabin and Moorings, East Mersea. Postcard 101908.
Image ID PG2_387