61. ANNE of Kingstown - coasters at Colchester Hythe. Former name PLATO of Hamburg.
Build 1955 Wilhelmsaven as PLATO. LR/IMO 5279668. Renamed ANNE 1987, ...
Image ID CGT_003_001
62. RAIDER of Kingstown ex ANGLIAN TRADER - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Built as LADY SHEENA at Bodewes Hoogezand, Bergum, Netherlands. LR/IMO 6609133 200 ...
Image ID CGT_003_003
63. DANICA BLACK - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Danish. Built Sakskobing, Denmark, 1984, 997 tons LR/IMO 8302947. Capsized and sank 19 Oct 1994 55.24N ...
Image ID CGT_003_005
64. DOMBA - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Built as APOLLO II 1969 at Bodewes, Martenshoek. 400 tons. Official No. 378963 LR 6927690.
Renamed KOSMOS 1970, ...
Image ID CGT_003_007
65. A KING II - coasters at Colchester Hythe. Owner was A. King & Sons, Norwich - scrap merchants, port of registry Great Yarmouth.
Built as KON TIKI at ...
Image ID CGT_003_009
66. ESTE of Hamburg - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Thought to be LR 6701448, built Neuenfelde 1966 as GISELA BARTELS. Renamed ESTE 1975, ANNA-MARIA 1980, ...
Image ID CGT_003_011
67. MOLER VENTURE at Moler Wharf, Colchester Hythe. She was build 1972 by Cook at Wivenhoe to carry refractory bricks from the continent to the Moler works.
Image ID CGT_003_013
68. LINDA - W of George Town - coasters at Colchester Hythe. SUBRO VIXEN ahead.
Image ID CGT_003_015
69. LINDA - W of George Town - coasters at Colchester Hythe. 298 tons built 1955.
Photo by Chris Reynolds
Built as SEEFALKE Wilhelmshaven 1955 on ...
Date: August 1985
Image ID CGT_003_017
70. MANOR PARK - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Built 1956 as QUO VADIS. 497 tons. Official No. 401233
Renamed MANOR PARK 1978. Owner 1978 Blonde Marine ...
Image ID CGT_003_019
71. KRYSTLE - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Built Appingedam, Netherlands, as DONGEBORG 1961 399 tons. Renamed 74 VISSERSBANK 1974, AEGEAN WIND 1977, RENE ...
Image ID CGT_003_021
72. CARRICK of Guernsey - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Built Westerbroek 1954 EDDYSTONE, ON 341957 LR 5096872 475 tons. Renamed CARRICK 1980 and broken up ...
Image ID CGT_003_023
73. PAVO - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
Built 1960 at Fikkers, Foxhol, Netherlands, as PAVONIS. 384 tons.
Renamed PAVO 1975, PHOENIX 1992. No longer ...
Image ID CGT_003_025
74. STURDY - coasters at Colchester Hythe.
499 tons, built Tczew, Poland, 1973. Renamed STEADY 1984, STURDY 1989, EAGLE 1996, ALEJANDRA - 1996, LAZARUS ...
Image ID CGT_003_027
75. Shell tanker LABIOSA, thought to be whilst laid up in River Blackwater 1963-64. 6,473 tons gross, built 1948.
Image ID CH11_001
76. Bulk carrier ATTICA laid up in River Blackwater. Arrived in river 3 January 1983, renamed LADYLIKE whilst in River, and departed 17 June 1983.
ATTICA was ...
Date: 15 April 1983
Image ID CH11_003
77. MEADOWBANK laid up in River Blackwater
Photograph posted on Shipspotting by Chris Howell.
Date: cSeptember 1982
Image ID CH11_007
78. Everard's SEDULITY unloading coal at Colchester Gas Works. A photograph taken from the top of the gasometer by Colin Hoare, who was Mate on her at the ...
Image ID CLH_001
79. Two funnel paddle steamer leaving Clacton Pier. (to take visitors out to a Royal Navy cruiser ?)
One of a set of 4 photographs sent to Clacton Pier ...
Image ID CPR_005
80. Paddle steamer alongside Royal Navy ship, thought to be HMS YORK and off Clacton Pier.
One of a set of 4 photographs sent to Clacton Pier Company some ...
Image ID CPR_007
81. Postcard after Repton Dixon's release from Prisoner of War. To Lieut R.E. Dixon, Howard's Stores, West Mersea.
From M.S. SOBIESKI, Gdynia-America Shipping ...
Date: 18 October 1945
Image ID CW1_250_PIC26C
82. One of Everard's 'F' boats - war built Chant coasters.
Stoker / Brown family pictures - Album 1
Date: August 1951
Image ID DB01_036_007
83. P&O DELTA, DEVANHA or DONGOLA, built 1905/1906.
The Absent Voter list records Hartley Brown living Firs Road and Second Officer c/o P&O Steamship Co. so ...
Image ID DB12_051
84. Shell tankers laid up in the River Blackwater. HELICINA on the left, HYALINA on the right.
Image ID DBO_021
85. London & Rochester NASCENCE. Built on Clelands on the Tyne 1956. Sold to Greek owner in 1969 renamed MARIA K. Broken up Plymouth 1972 after being towed into ...
Image ID DNS_SCH_001
86. London & Rochester NASCENCE. Built on Tyne 1956. Sold to Greek owner in 1969 and broken up 1972.
Photo by Mr R.H. Taylor (Georgina Nicholls' father), ...
Image ID DNS_SCH_003
87. Laid up tanker ARO and a Sun tug, thought to be SUN XXII, in the River Blackwater. ARO which was in the River from 4 July 1975 to November 1978. She was built ...
Image ID DVY_SHP_001
88. ALIAKMON RIVER in the River Blackwater.
Image ID DW01_001
89. Laid up in River Blackwater - photo from a Hebridge Basin resident.
Image ID DWR_001
90. Laid up in River Blackwater, thought to be LONDON CITIZEN, which was laid up in the river 23 February 1932 to 31 July 1936.
Image ID DWR_003