61. Malting Cottage taken in 1957, with Barbara Nicholas working in the garden. Barbara married Will Nicholas in 1956 and they moved into Malting Cottage.
Image ID PH01_LDM_003
62. Malting Farm probably dating from the late 1960s or early 1970s.
Image ID PH01_LDM_005
63. Peldon School Foundation Stone.
This school-room was built by subscription aided by a grant from the National Society.
2018 the stone is in Peldon ...
Image ID PH01_SCH_001
64. Peldon School.
Image ID PH01_SCH_005
65. Peldon Village Hall - the first purpose-built hall, after the old school building had been used for many years.
Date: 2 September 2010
Image ID PH01_VHL_001
66. Peldon Village Shop Exterior
Image ID PH01_VSH_001
67. Peldon - Brick House Cottage. The wall on the left of the picture is the dividing wall between the cottage and the listed granary belonging to Brick House Farm. ...
Image ID PH02_019
68. Peldon. Chris Moore with chidlren. The house behind Chris is called The Cottage and it is thought that it was called Sunnyview many years ago. It is next to ...
Image ID PH02_021
69. Mehalah, Peldon
Image ID PH02_033
70. Peldon, looking west past the shop to the Plough. Whitakers Cottages are set back on the right.
Image ID PH02_073
71. Peldon Church Festival in July 1975, Joy Wisdom on left.
Date: July 1975
Image ID PH02_233
72. Peldon Church. The house on the left is Sleys. Postcard 83153
Date: Before 1953
Image ID PH02_237
73. Peldon Church from the west.
Image ID PH02_293
74. The Hall, Peldon
Image ID PH02_297
75. Peldon Church
Image ID RG03_631
76. Peldon Church of St Mary the Virgin. Postcard mailed 16 August 1906.
Date: Before August 1906
Image ID RG11_403
77. The Plough Inn, Peldon. Photograph with Xmas Wishes from Kit and Ern. Taken Sept 1900 by E.E.S.
Date: September 1900
Image ID RG25_625
78. Peldon Church. Mounted 4.25 x 5.5 inches photograph - name Mrs G. King is on back.
Image ID RTC_181
79. From Deeds of Sleyes, Peldon.
Photograph probably taken 1937 when property was for sale. Sleyes is on the left - it was called The Ramblers at the time. ...
Image ID SLY_001_001
80. Mill House Peldon, site of the old mill mentioned in 1551.
From A Study of the Strood by W.E. Duane. Chapter 3.
Image ID SOS_003_004_001
81. Irene ( Renee ) and Bob Ponder, outside Peldon Post Office
Image ID TLR_PDR_003
82. Hillside Cottage, Peldon. Harry (Henry Augustus) and Mabel Ponder. The child is thought to be Robert (Bob) - their youngest son.
Image ID TLR_PDR_021
83. Peldon Post Office
Date: cJune 1953
Image ID TLR_PST_011
84. Went's Mill, Peldon, looking towards Peldon Rose. Another copy of this was posted March 1905
Date: Before March 1905
Image ID VDW_001
85. Earthquake 1884, Went's Mill, Peldon. Postcard written to George Frederick Unwin Esq., "Mersea", Gidea Park, Near Romford, Sx. Date unreadable.
Date: cMay 1884
Image ID WMC_001_007
| || |