91. Plough and Sail Hotel, Tollesbury. Gowers Postcard 242. Another copy was mailed 20 June 1908.
Date: Before June 1908
Image ID CG10_425
92. West Street, Tollesbury. Plough and Sail Commercial Hotel. G. Fisher. Postcard mailed 30 March 1907.
Used in Tollesbury Past photo 10.
Date: Before August 1905
Image ID CG10_427
93. Hope Inn, Tollesbury. Ezra Gurton and Jim Frost. Postcard.
The Hope Inn was rebuilt in this form in 1923
Date: After 1923
Image ID CG10_431
94. Hope Inn, Tollesbury. Postcard.
Date: After 1923
Image ID CG10_433
95. Kings Head Hotel, Tollesbury. Russell's Gravesend Brewery. Licensee C.H. Wombwell. Gowers Postcard mailed 21 July 1906.
Used in Tollesbury Past photo 11.
Date: Before July 1906
Image ID CG10_435
96. Kings Head Hotel, Tollesbury. Trumans Beers. Postcard marked 1938.
2016 the pub is still going strong. Paul Yull celebrated 25 years as landlord and ...
Image ID CG10_439
97. Tollesbury. Postcard from E.A. Juniper, North Road, to Private Juniper, referring to the houses being built.
The houses are on the east side of North Road. ...
Image ID CG10_453
98. Institute, Station Road, Tollesbury. Postcard.
Image ID CG10_455
99. Coastguard Station, Tollesbury, in Mell Road. A stone on the left gable has the date 1879. Postcard.
Image ID CG10_457
100. Tollesbury Coast Guard Station. Bay View Cottages in Mell Road, built in 1879 as the Coast Guard Station, the view then being uninterrupted across to Mersea. ...
Image ID CG10_461
101. Tollesbury Coastguard Station. Gowers postcard mailed 2 September 1904.
Date: Before September 1904
Image ID CG10_463
102. The Vicarage, Tollesbury. Postcard No.8 mailed 9 January 1914
Date: Before January 1914
Image ID CG10_465
103. Sherrell Cottages, Tollesbury, with Church in background. Postcard.
Image ID CG10_467
104. The Old Court House, Tollesbury. Postcard 96170 mailed 31 August 1930.
Date: Before August 1930
Image ID CG10_469
105. Guisnes Court, Tollesbury. Gowers Postcard.
Date: Before September 1905
Image ID CG10_471
106. Guisnes Court, Tolleshunt D'Arcy. Postcard 141257 mailed 1 February 1951
The card is marked Tolleshunt D'Arcy but the on maps going back to at least 1874, ...
Date: Before 1951
Image ID CG10_479
107. Tollesbury from St. Mary's Church. View northeast. Postcard.
Image ID CG10_505
108. Birds Eye view of Tollesbury. Postcard No.1 written 25 June 1915.
Date: Before June 1915
Image ID CG10_507
109. Birds Eye view Tollesbury. View northeast. Postcard No.4.
Image ID CG10_509
110. Birds Eye view Tollesbury, looking north. Postcard 754.
Image ID CG10_511
111. Birds Eye view Tollesbury looking east to Mell Road and West Mersea. Postcard 96173.
Image ID CG10_513
112. Birds Eye view Tollesbury looking northeast. Postcard. 96174.
Image ID CG10_515
113. Birds Eye view Tollesbury looking northwest. Kings Head on right - Shrimp Brand Beers. Postcard 96177 mailed 22 September 1930.
Date: Before September 1930
Image ID CG10_517
114. View from Church Tollesbury looking northeast. Postcard 126351.
Image ID CG10_519
115. Tollesbury multiview Postcard 17 August 1911.
Date: Before August 1911
Image ID CG10_551
116. Celebrations in The Square, Tollesbury. Postcard from Wycke Studio, Tollesbury.
Image ID CG10_601
117. Broadway, Tollesbury. The view from East Street looking west to The Square. Holman's shop in the distance. Postcard.
Used in More from Tollesbury Past ...
Image ID CG10_603
118. Celebration Tea, Tollesbury. Postcard.
Image ID CG10_607
119. Celebration Tea, Tollesbury. Postcard by W. Gardner, Wycke Studio, Tollesbury.
Used plate 64 in Tollesbury Past, which says:
Celebration Tea 1919. ...
Image ID CG10_609
120. A gathering outside the Kings Head, Tollesbury. Postcard. The car is F8070.
Image ID CG10_611